Always There For Her [Flashback]

Location:
The Song's Residence, Busan Korea

Time:
7:16

Date:
December 27, two day after Christmas
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

With my hands wrapped around Hana's soft body giving her some warmth and comfort, a small bit of sunlight breaks through the cracks of the window curtain and brightly shines over my sleepy eyes. I begin to open my eyes slowly letting my eyes adjust to the sudden brightness to take a peak at my dearly sweat heart. We both are all snuggled up in both our caring arms. I rest my head on top of hers feeling the softness and fuzziness of Hana's messy hair. Hana had pressed her head closer into my chest and neck using it to block the sunlight from her eyes. She's sleeping so soundlessly and doesn't want to be disturb. I don't feel like falling back asleep with Hana and I dont want to disturb Hana's peaceful slumber. It's rare for Hana to ever receive a time to sleep in back at Overwatch, so I'm letting her sleep in. I cautiously push away from her caring grips as she readjusted herself making herself comfortable and continue on sleeping. I exited off Hana's bed from my side and decided to start off my day with a nice hot shower making sure to kiss my darling's forehead first before leaving her sleep alone peacefully.

My morning shower was very relaxing and enjoyable. I wanted to stay in the shower for a lot longer and relax to the enjoyable hot steamy water as it fell onto my woken up cold body, but I must be reasonable. I dried up my body and got re-dress back in my pajamas again. I forgot to grab new clothes from Hana's room and I don't want to pop back in it and possibly inturupt her sleep. I had one final look at the mirror before grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, squeezing a pea size paste onto my toothbrush.

With my teeth looking sparkly white I rinse off the remaining toothpaste and washed my mouth with warm water before placing my toothbrush back on the toothbrush holder. I then turned off the bathroom lights before leaving it open for anyone else. I walked into the kitchen area and found Mrs Song standing alone in the kitchen. She was staring out into the kitchen window looking at her garden plants, she still was dressed in her pajamas but she looked freshly awake and was enjoying some hot steamy traditional Korean tea made by Mrs Song herself. The kitchen floorboards creaks as I set foot into the kitchen alerting Mrs Song present that someone new has entered the room. She removed her glaze off of the window and glazed them onto the morning ready (Y/N).

Ji-eun: "잘 주무셨어요" (jal jumusyeosseoyo)

(Y/N): "Pardon?"

Ji-eun: "Oh right sorry. Good morning (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Good morning Mrs Song."

Ji-eun: "Where's Hana?" She then enjoys a sip of her tea.

(Y/N): "She's still sleeping."

Ji-eun: "Mhmn Hana doesn't get much sleep nowadays"

(Y/N): "Up all night gaming I presume."

Me and Mrs Song both shared a chuckle.

(Y/N): "She sleeps pretty cute too."

Ji-eun: "Ah yes cute indeed. I remember her sleep as a little child. It's one of the cutest things I've seen.

Mrs Song's then offered me some tea she made. I gladly said yes please and she went to reach for the clay keetle resting on top of the turned off stove and poured me a cup. She handed it to me and I grabbed it with both hands. Staring down at the cup made warm steam float up right at my face. I blew lightly at the cup to help cool it faster before taking a sip. The warm texture completely warmed up the inside of my body and I delightedly take more sips and ended up finishing the whole tea in my cup. At this moment Mr Song appeared at the kitchen from the back door which connected the house to the backyard.