Back to Work

The next day

(Y/N)'s POV

Last night was usual, still getting my butt kicked by D.Va. She would usually go easy mode on me but she had to up the difficulty since I'm getting better. My gaming fragments are coming back to me.

I woke up at precisely 7am as usual. I head to the mess hall for some breakfast. While eating my toast with eggs and sausage I noticed Hana wasn't in the mess hall. Funny she's usually here on time. I asked Genji, Lúcio, Lena and others around my table for Hana's where abouts. They say this is quite normal, she's probably sleeping in or has overslept.

When I finished my breakfast I went to my room back in the living quarters section of the base to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I walked by Hana's room, the door opened and Hana came out still in her pajamas and looking sleepy. She was rubbing her two eyes with her two hands.

(Y/N): "Morning sleepy head."

Hana: "Good *yawn* morning (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You overslept or something?"

Hana: "Yeah stayed up most of the night to finished a game."

(Y/N): "Well if you want breakfast better get moving, they'll about to wrap up."

Hana: "Really? Ughhhhh I'll just have Doritos and Mountain Dew for breakfast then."

Hana goes to the vending machine while I head back to my room. The door to my room opened but I didn't enter it because I felt a small buzz/vibration coming from my pocket. I took out my phone and turned it on. I had received a new message. An important one. A life changer.
_________________________________________

To all Spartans II

You're Mark V Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor has been outdated. Mark VI Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor has been introduced and issued to all Spartan II. You may all know that Black Team was issued the advanced Mjolnir prototype codename "Mjolnir Black" while all Spartan II's were issued Mark V. But now we have incorporate that technology into Mark VI and have made it available to all Spartan II.

Your Mark VI armor has been constructed and tested at a Special Warfare Center (SWC) in Seongnam
(성남) Korea. All active Spartan II have been given a meeting time to meet in Seongnam to receive your Mark VI Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor.

Note: Feel free to bring anyone you want with you.

Meeting Time: Thursday at 14:30 at Special Warfare Center (SWC) in Seongnam (성남) Korea.

From Halsey and the Spartan II Program
_________________________________________

"Today is Tuesday so I had two more days to get to Seongnam to receive my new armor." I say to myself. I felt excited, I couldn't wait for it...

Hana: "Watcha reading?" Hana cuts me off. I turn to see Hana munching on some Doritos.

(Y/N): "I'm going to Seongnam Korea on Thursday."

Hana: *gasp* "You going to vist my country (Y/N)!?" She said very excitedly.

(Y/N): "Not to vist, just need to get my new armor. I'm allowed to bring a visitor, you want to come?"

Hana: *another gasp* "Yes I've been trying to get a reason to come back home! We can vist Busan (부산시) and MEKA while we're there!" She jumped for joy.

(Y/N): "Sure just get packed up, we're leaving in two days. I'll alert Morrison and Winston about the news."

Hana: "Yay!" She jumped for joy again and skipped towards her room.