🎃Happy Halloween🎃

(Y/N)'s POV

Halloween has arrived. Everyone was down to get dressed in costume, have a Halloween theme party and go trick or treating to get candy for the kids who couldn't, because why would Overwatch agents get candy for themselves?

I wasn't down with trick or treating because it has been a long time since the last time I asked for candy. But it'll be fine, Hana will be with me for the entire night. Now as for costumes, Hana is gonna dress up as a black cat while I had something spooky in mind.

I had the UNSC send me a special crate containing my costume which I hid in the closet in our shared room. Hana is currently helping with the Halloween decor while I did my preparation, once finished I go and find her. When I found her she was helping Lúcio setup the DJ post by adding Halloween things to it outside.

(Y/N): "You guys need a Spartan to help you guys."

Lúcio: "Hana may need some help moving those speakers."

Hana: "No I got this!" She struggles to lift it.

You lift it up with ease and Hana gives you a look.

(Y/N): "What? I came to help."

Hana gives you a peck on the lips.

Hana: "Did you get your costume ready?"

(Y/N): "Yep."

Hana: "Well let's get changed then."

We hold hands on the way back to our room. She heads to the bathroom to get changed while I went to the closet and pulled out the special crate. Once out of the closet I open the crate via thumbprint and behold the Haunted Helmet rested inside of it.

The Haunted Helmet is just a variant of the Pilot helmet that has a clear visor which shows a living skull inside of it, not painted on the visor but inside of it

The Haunted Helmet is just a variant of the Pilot helmet that has a clear visor which shows a living skull inside of it, not painted on the visor but inside of it. When people look at it, it looks like you don't have a head anymore, just the skull of it. How it does this is just an optical illusion placed on the visor.

I have no idea what was inside of the head of the guy who propose this idea but it looks cool as hell. I put on the helmet as well as the matching armor that came with it and checked a mirror to make sure the illusion was working.

(Y/N): "Now I'm ready to spook some people."

I pose for a bit in front of the mirror.

(Y/N): "I look even scarier than that Reaper guy."

I hear the bathroom door open and out came Hana in her blackcat costume. She plays around with her blonde hair wig before looking at me.

Hana: "How do I- *SCREAM*!" She took a step back but tripped on her her own feet resulting in her falling to the ground.