ice cream

Summary: Phil wants to go out on a date with Dan, so they go to the park and get some ice cream. Very fluffy.

TRIGGER WARNING: none

"Dan!" Phil cried out, jumping onto Dan's bed quite suddenly.

Dan groaned as he felt the weight of his best friend and boyfriend Phil come crashing down on him.

"Philllll." Dan whined, dragging out the end of his name. "Let me sleep."

Phil shook his head at the sleepy brown haired man, his blue eyes wild and as bright as the cloudless sky.

"But Dan it's 1:00 in the afternoon, you've been sleeping for hours!"

"Ughhh." Dan said rolling over on his side. He squinted his eyes at the bright red numbers on his alarm clock. It was in fact 1:00. But Dan was a night owl, and he'd stayed up until 4 last night scrolling through Tumblr. He was still sleepy.

"Just five more minutes." He begged, disappearing under the covers with only the top of his brown curly head sticking out.

"Pleeeeease Dan," Phil said softly as he ran his fingers through Dan's brown waves. Dan sighed contently at the feeling of his boyfriend's pale, nimble fingers combing through his hair. "I want to go on a date with you."

That caught Dan's attention.

"A date?" He asked, opening his eyes and peering up at Phil's face, bright with excitement.

Phil nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah. At the park. Pretty pretty please! It's a beautiful day and I want to spend some quality time with you under the bright blue sky. Please?"

Dan stared at Phil. His pupils were wide, and Dan could see the kaleidoscope of beautiful colors swirling in the deep sea behind Phil's eyes. He was pouting slightly, his pink, kissable lips pursing in such an adorable way Dan could hardly resist leaning up and kissing him on the mouth right then and there. He was wearing his glasses today, which in Dan's opinion, made him look especially cute, and his raven black hair was in swept back into a morning quiff that he hadn't gotten rid of seeing as that was his usual hair style now. How could Dan ever resist this angel. He would do anything Phil asked without hesitation if it made him happy. Dan sighed, and smiled widely at the blue eyed man above him.

"Give me ten minutes."

Phil grinned, his skin practically glowing.

"Thank you Dan, I love you!"

He leaned down and gave Dan a quick peck on the lips and then raced off to his room to get dressed.

Dan laughed quietly to himself as he pushed his covers back. He stood up and walked towards his closet, looking through his clothing. Most were black or gray of course. He decided on wearing his ripped black jeans with a white shirt and a black jacket. He took a quick shower and changed, brushing his teeth, and washing his face, making sure he looked good for Phil. When he was satisfied he walked out into the lounge and relaxed on the couch, scrolling through his phone as he waited for Phil to come down. After about four minutes, Dan heard Phil's light footsteps rushing hurriedly down the stairs.

"Danny!" Phil called out happily as he stepped off the last step and came to stand in front of his boyfriend.

Dan blushed slightly as he took in Phil's appearance. He was dressed up in black jeans and a button down blue shirt that showed off his curves. He was still wearing his glasses, and his black hair was combed into an even neater quiff. His rosy lips were lightly covered in a layer of lip balm and he was smiling at Dan adorably.