name one thing

Summary: a super short prompt I saw that I thought matched Dan and Phil perfectly so I decided to write this

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Phil played with Dan's sun kissed fingers as he leaned against his shoulder, his vanilla scent surrounding him. He hummed quietly under his breath, pools of sapphire blue shining with tinges of yellows and greens as he glanced at Dan's face, dark lashes fluttering over his honey cheeks, deep warm chocolate eyes decorated with hues of gold and hazel, light brown curls tousled around his ears and cherry blossom lips set in a serene straight line.

"Name one thing you wish was real but isn't." Phil asked, his gentle voice breaking the silence in the air.

"My will to live." Dan replied without hesitation, not even opening his eyes.

Phil blinked.

"Okay, but I was thinking more along the line of unicorns."

A/N: I know it was short but how was it? Good? Bad? God awful? Please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and thank you soooo much for reading. I love you all so so so much. Remember you are beautiful. Treat yourselves because you're special and you're worth it, and be kind to yourselves. Stay healthy. Remember to eat and stay hydrated! Love you!