i'm too hot

Summary: Just a really short piece of shit I decided to write and publish cause I'm stupid

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Phil slid into the kitchen in his fuzzy socks, sapphire eyes wide and glimmering with hues of yellows and greens, cotton candy lips pulled up in a huge grin, tongue peeking out of the side.

Dan looked up from where he was leaning on the counter, light pink lips set in a straight line, and as soon as he saw his boyfriend in his emoji pajamas and friends shirt with that expression, he knew what was coming.

"Phil-" He started, trying to stop it before it started, but Phil quickly interrupted with a series of noises meant to be music.

"This hit, that ice cold, Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold," He sang, and Dan face palmed. "This one for them hood girls, them good girls, straight masterpieces."

Dan walked over, wrapping his sun kissed fingers around Phil's pale wrist. "Phil-" He tried, but he was cut off once again as he burst into another line.

"Stylin', wilin', livin' it up in the city." He cried, swaying his hips and spinning Dan around on the kitchen floor.

"Phil!" Dan exclaimed, grabbing onto his shoulders to maintain his balance, but Phil just winked at him, continuing to sing despite the fact that Dan could have just fallen considering how clumsy he was.

"Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent, gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty."

He twirled around, swirling his arms in the air before striking a ridiculous pose.

"I'm too hot!" He pointed to Dan, looking at him with a hopeful, expectant gaze.

There was silence as Dan stared back at him with a stone cold expression, Phil beaming at him and keeping his hand in the air.

He wiggled his pointer finger, raising his eyebrows up and down.

Dan sighed.

"Hot damn." He said in monotone and Phil threw his hands up in the air, eyes sparkling.

"Call the police and the fireman! I'm too hot!"

Dan rolled his eyes playfully, deciding to humor him.

"Hot damn."

"Make a dragon wanna retire man! I'm too hot!"

"Hot damn."

Phil cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Say my name you know who I am! I'm too hot!"

A small smile crept up Dan's lips, dimple denting the side of his honey colored cheek.

"Hot damn."

Phil danced around and Dan couldn't help but let a laugh jump from his throat.

"Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down. Girls hit your hallelujah!"

Dan waved his hands sarcastically. "Whoo."

"Girls hit your hallelujah!

"Whoo."

"Girls hit your hallelujah! Cause uptown funk gonna give it to you! Uptown funk gonna give it to you! Uptown funk gonna give it you! Saturday night and we in the spot!"

Dan grinned, a giggle spilling from his lips as he pointed to the ceiling.

"Don't believe me just watch!"

Phil grabbed his hands, lacing their fingers together.

"Come on!" He exclaimed before copying the background music as best as he could and swaying Dan from side to side.