fluffy

Summary: Phil likes Dan's hair best when it's fluffy.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Phil hummed softly from where he was lying on the bed, body sprawled out across Dan's dark patterned sheets as he watched his boyfriend scroll through emails on his computer, subconsciously spinning back and forth in his office chair, brows pinched and supple lips pressed together as his chocolate brown eyes squinted at the glowing screen. His low voice vibrated in his pale, smooth throat, falling into the quiet, peaceful air gently, and Dan couldn't help the small smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth at the sound, loving the little signs of Phil's relaxed presence.

He was completely and utterly whipped, and if he was being honest, he had been for ten years.

His fingers flew over the keyboard and glided over the mouse slowly, elbows resting on the cold surface of his desk, and Phil tilted his head, running his hand through his ebony black hair thoughtfully before voicing the question that had been on his mind as his gaze flitted over Dan's curly head.

"Are you going to let your hair grow out?" Phil asked softly, catching Dan's attention, and his chin tilted up, peeking at him out of the corner of his vision.

"Maybe," He replied, eyebrows raising in curiosity. "Why?"

Phil shrugged, playing with the thread lacing together his blankets, his mismatched feet resting over each other as he crossed his slender legs at the ankles.

"Because when you let your hair grow out a little more then it gets all fluffy."

Dan paused, tearing his gaze completely away from his computer and spinning around to face him.

"Fluffy?"

Phil nodded, making swooping hand gestures as he explained, excited words laced with gorgeous wonder falling from his candy stained lips.

"You know, cause your hair is curly, so when it grows out, you just want to run your hands through it, cause it's all...fluffy."

Dan gave him an amused, dimpled grin, eyes shining and shifting between shades of gold and burgundy, dark lashes fluttering over his sunshine painted cheeks.

"Hm, is that so?" He mused, a melodic tone behind his voice. "Do you like it better like that? Fluffy?"

Phil waved his hands back and forth furiously, as though attempting to stop a nonexistent train of thought, tinges of greens and yellows, and shards of anxiety sparkling around the edges of his pupils.

"No! I mean you look gorgeous no matter how your hair looks, or what you're wearing! And it's always about you, so if you'd rather cut your hair short, I just want you to do whatever you want! I just like playing with it...and..."

Dan tilted his head, shooting him an expectant look.

"And...?"

Phil blushed darkly, the dark pink fairly noticeable on his snow white skin.

"I..." He started shyly, glancing away as he finished his sentence. "I like...you know...putting bows in it, and like putting it up in little ponytails and stuff, you know whenever we have those silly sleepovers...?"

Dan laughed lightly, and Phil attempted to hide his flushed face in his soft palms, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"No, don't be shy Philly," Dan cooed, walking over his pinching his pink cheeks, much to his displeasure. "I find it quite adorable when you do those things."

Phil immediately lit up, an impossibly cute smile stretching over his mouth, hands clutching Dan's tightly.

"Does that mean you'll let it grow out?"

Dan giggled, eyes crinkling at the side, and pecked Phil's forehead softly, tingles of pleasure scattering across his skin where his warm lips lingered.

"Maybe."

.  .  .

"Are you happy now?" Dan questioned with a gentle smile as he leaned into Phil's touch, watching with an overwhelming fondness as he combed through his waves of curls, bottom lip twisted between his teeth in concentration as he carefully placed hair clips in them, making small braids around his ears and over his head, giggling when one of his ponytails stuck straight up.

He nodded enthusiastically, patting Dan's fluffy head.

"Very."

A/N: I know it was short but how was it? I'm feeling kinda depressed right now so that's why it's not long or well written at all. I'm sorry. But was it okay? Good? Bad? Terrible? Amazing? Please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and thank you sooooo much for reading. I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so much. You are so beautiful, you are so incredibly gorgeous, and you are never alone. I'm right here if you ever need me, it would be my pleasure to be there for you. Take your time, relax, take deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. You can do this. I believe in you. You are worth so much more than your darkness. You deserve kindness, happiness, and health. So just take it easy. Be kind to yourselves, be unapologetically yourselves, take care of yourselves, and treat yourselves because you're special and you're worth it. I'm sending you all really warm virtual hugs. Have a warm drink, watch something funny, cuddle with a stuffed animal, get comfy. I wish I was there to take care of you but since I'm not, please do it for me. Treat yourselves like you are the most precious thing in this universe, because you deserve it. Eat and stay hydrated! Love youuuuuuuuu!