cute

Summary: Dan can't keep his hands off of Phil. He's just too cute.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Phil looked extra cute today.

And that was saying something.

As soon as Phil walked down their staircase in his mismatched socks, black skinny jeans, his blue pug sweater that dwarfed his thin frame a bit and fell over his pale nimble fingers, and his glasses perched on the bridge of his nose, magnifying his glimmering ocean eyes sparkling with hues of green and yellow, and announced that they should make a gaming video today, Dan knew he was a goner.

There was no way he would be able to keep his hands off of his boyfriend today.

And his theory proved to be correct as soon as they settled into their office chairs, turning on their computers and the camera, and Dan couldn't help but let his hand rest on Phil's thigh under its view, glancing at him frequently out of the corner of his eye.

God, he was gorgeous.

Sapphire pools perfectly framed by his long lashes, tempting lips a dark pink, his neck an expanse of untouched snowy skies, his adam's apple prominent against the smooth skin, his black ebony hair falling angelically around his head, tousled around his ears, his sloping shoulders and collarbones peeking over the neck line of his sweater, words rolling off of his tongue as he adjusted the camera angle, but Dan couldn't focus on what he was saying, because oh god, he was so beautiful.

Was he an angel?

"Okay," Phil said quietly, his voice vibrating in his throat and falling into the air, drifting across Dan's consciousness and caressing his ears. "3...2...1..."

He beamed brightly, eyes crinkling at the edges and twinkling like they held universes behind them.

Oh god.

"Hello danandphilgames-" Dan kissed Phil's collarbone suddenly, cutting him off as he gasped at the abrupt contact, squeezing Dan's fingers.

"Dan, we're filming." He reminded him softly, rubbing soothing circles over the back of his hand, and Dan nodded, still completely caught up in his ethereal beauty.

"Right, right, sorry." He apologized absentmindedly, giving Phil the most sickeningly loving expression.

Phil giggled, the pretty sound spilling from his mouth and sweetening the air as his tongue peeked out of the side of his teeth.

Holy shit.

He tried again.

"Hello danandphilgames intense decisions-"

Dan kissed the base of his neck, and he turned to him, shooting him a playful glare.

"Dannnn!" He whined, and Dan's heart swelled, hands itching to just pin him against a wall and kiss him senseless.

He held up his arms in surrender, a dimpled smile stretching across his face.

"Sorry. It won't happen again."

Phil rolled his eyes, sucking in a deep breath before trying again.

"Hello-"

Kiss.

"Hello dan-"

Kiss.

"Hello danand-"

Kiss.

"He-"

Kiss."

"HELLO DANANDPHI-"

Dan tackled him off of his chair, pushing them both to the floor and hovering over him, cooing aloud at his flushed cheeks and crooked glasses, his lips puckered in a pout.

Their slender legs tangled together, and Dan pushed his hand under Phil's sweater, warm fingers dancing over his stomach and sending tingles if pleasure jumping across his skin.

"Dan, oh my god..." Phil sighed with a soft laugh, leaning into his touch, and Dan grinned trailing his nose over Phil's shoulder and breathing in his intoxicating scent.

"I'm sorry lion," He apologized, not sounding sorry at all as he pressed another kiss under Phil's eye and over his cheekbones. "You're just too cute. I can't keep my hands off of you."

Phil blushed darkly, heat creeping up his neck.

"We're never going to finish this video," He argued shakily, breaths stuttered and heart thudding furiously against his rib cage. "And it's going to be your fault."

Dan chuckled gently, hand lifting and drawing patterns over his chest.

"Then let me take responsibility..." He whispered huskily, warm words washing over Phil's cheeks, and he gave in, body going pliant under Dan's touch.

He pressed their lips together, Phil's moans like music to his ears as their mouths moved in sync, soft and willing as Dan parted them, the familiar wetness and warmth of their tongues coming into contact and dancing lazily, sliding over teeth and stroking the inside of his cheeks, Phil trembling slightly as he whimpered and sighed, pressing against him eagerly, pale fingers grasping Dan's light brown curls.

"You're so gorgeous..." Dan whispered over his skin, and Phil's nails dug into his back a bit as he sucked on his adam's apple, a whine escaping his swollen, parted lips.

"W-we'll never g-get a-anything...ngh...a-anything d-done if we...ahh...if we k-keep doing this...w-when will we...oh god...w-when will we a-actually m-make a v-video on t-time...mmm..."

Dan smiled, and Phil felt the soft curve of his mouth against his neck, and the small, beautiful dent in his slightly freckled cheek.

"We'll make a video on time whenever you stop being so damn cute Phil Lester."

A/N: I know this was a bit short, but did you like it? Was it good? Bad? Does it need improvement? Please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and thank you soooooo much for reading. I love you all so so so much and you're so beautiful and gorgeous I promise you are so much more than good enough. You're perfect the way you are, you don't need to change a thing. You are so loved and supported and you will find people who treat you like the precious angel you are. Your bodies are precious and beautiful, please don't hurt them. Nourish them, you deserve health. You're so beautiful, inside and out, and you're even more beautiful when you're healthy. Take deep breaths, everything will be okay. I believe in you. Never be afraid to ask for help. Be unapologetically yourselves. Take care of yourselves, be kind to yourselves, and treat yourselves because you're special and you're worth it. I'm sending you all virtual hugs. Eat and stay hydrated! Love youuuuuuu!