golden

Summary: Fluffy. I don't know what else to say.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Dan sighed softly, slow heated breaths falling from his cherry lips, dark red as though stained by strawberries, swirling into the quiet air. The sun shined against the wide window in Phil's colorful bedroom, painting gentle yellow shadows over his skin, warmth sinking into his bones. He let his eyes fall half closed, long, dark lashes fluttering over his pink tinged cheeks, occasional freckles dotting the side of his face, gentle features relaxed and peaceful as he leaned into Phil's touch, humming under his breath as he combed his pale fingers through his light brown curls.

His dark chocolate eyes glimmered with burgundy and hazel under the light, defining his jaw line and collarbones, peeking out of the top of his beige sweater, the wide neck line almost slipping over his sloping shoulder. His long slender legs laid sprawled out across Phil's blue, green, and purple checkered bed sheets, bare feet dangling over the edge, head resting on his boyfriend's thighs while he played with his strands of hair. His phone rested beside him, ear phones in, and his toes tapped subconsciously to the beat of the song he was listening to.

Phil read from his book, I'll Give You the Sun, with his free hand, glasses balanced on his nose and magnifying his breath taking cerulean eyes, hues of yellows and greens shimmering in their depths as his gaze fluttered over the inked words, cotton candy colored lips tugging up in a small smile whenever he felt Dan shift in his lap or make a small, content sound that left blossoms of yellow daises painted across his hands and heart.

He could faintly hear the song playing, grin widening when he realized it was Butterfly by BTS, a beautiful and soft song they both loved.

"Is it true, is it true, you, you, noma arawana chunuwa." He sang in his quiet, smooth voice and Phil giggled gently, pretty laughter spilling from pretty lips and coloring sweet pastel pinks and yellows over Dan's cheeks.

"Okay, those definitely aren't the lyrics." Phil told him, playfulness laced in his words and eyes twinkling like they held the stars and all the constellations.

Dan laughed breathily, folding his fingers over the sleeve of Phil's navy sweater, pressing his thumb against the inside of his pale wrist and running it over his palm.

"Mmm..." He agreed, tracing patterns over Phil's skin. "Close enough."

Phil brushed his finger tips over Dan's forehead, trailing them over his cheekbones as he studied him, the smooth expanse of daffodil stained skies over his neck, his shoulders, the swirls of warm colors in the pools of his eyes.

"Don't let BTS hear you say that."

Dan smiled, dimple denting his cheek.

"What is BTS going to do to me?"

Phil traced the bridge of his nose, warm touch weaving through Dan's glowing skin like the sunshine cast over his face.

"Kill you with their beauty."

Dan giggled, eyes crinkling at the edges.

"True," He agreed, sitting up slowly and getting onto his knees, scooting forward until their legs were pressed together and their breaths were mixing, scents flooding each other's senses as he caressed Phil's jaw and cheeks in his warm, soft hands. He rested his forehead against Phil's with a pleased sigh, playing with the ebony hair tousled around his ears and at the nape of his neck. Their noses brushed, and Phil let his book slip out of his hands and onto the mattress, pressing one hand against Dan's bare shoulder and skimming over his collarbones, the other still drawing words and patterns over his face.

"But if anyone's beauty was going to kill me, it would be yours Phil Lester." He whispered, hushed words lingering between them as Phil's fingers ran over Dan's smooth lips, soft and so pretty.

Slowly, they closed the space dividing them and fitted their mouths together, chests rising and falling gently, soft lips moving in peaceful sync, hands caressing skin and tracing the length of necks and cheeks and shoulder blades as fingers dipped under sweaters and left bursts of warmth over backs and waists. It was quiet, lazy, calming, pleasing, gentle.

It tasted of the rush of sapphire waves and white foam washing over light sand, bright blue skies, pastel sunsets, and warm rainy nights.

It tasted of sunshine, and flowers, yellow daisies and pink petals tangled in locks of hair.

It tasted golden.

They parted as softly as they'd collided, smiles painted over their serene faces, fondness etched into their expressions, affection and love bursting in their hearts. They trailed over each other's skin one last time, and Phil lifted his long arm, circling it around Dan's waist and pulling him into his chest, heads resting against each other, legs tangled, fingers laced, slowly breathing, deeply loving in their golden moment.

A/N: Good? Bad? Awful? Amazing? Did you love it? Did you hate it? Please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and thank you sooo much for reading. I love you all, please take care of yourselves, be kind to yourselves, and treat yourselves because you're special and you're worth it. You're beautiful you really are. You're breath taking. You're gorgeous. Never be afraid to ask for help and never change for anyone but yourselves. Remember to eat and stay hydrated! Love you!