Part 3

When I get home to my apartment, I kick off my shoes and go into the kitchen placing my carry out down. I pull out a beer from the fridge and begin unpacking my Chinese food when I hear a ding from my phone. I grab my phone and see a text from an unknown number.

Texts-

Unknown #- Told ya id text ya! It's your friendly neighborhood squirrel saying hello!
Y/n- lol glad to know your a man that keeps his words
Unknown #- of course, and I never got to say you were amazing today. 😊
Y/n- thank you, so were you. But when you froze was everything okay?
Unknown #- yeah just lost in thought trying to remember my lines lol
Y/n- okay good to now it wasn't anything serious
Unknown #- so tomorrow morning, want to get some coffee before work?
Y/n- I'd love to, where do you want to meet and when?
Unknown #- the Starbucks down the road from the set, you can't miss it at 6am
Y/n- sounds like a plan I'll see u then
Unknown #- awesome! Goodnight Roxy 😉
Y/n- lol goodnight Dean 😉

End of texts-

      I quickly put his number in my contacts under Squirrel and grab my food walking into the living room. I sit on the couch, and turn on Netflix; Scrolling until I find Supernatural. I haven't seen the show before but since I'm on it now I think it's best if I catch up. I begin eating my Chinese food while binge watching supernatural. LOOK AT YOUNG JARED AND JENSEN!!!! I awe at their baby faces through season 1 and 2. Around 1 am I feel beat, so I turn off the tv, put my food away and shuffle to my bedroom. I set an alarm for 5 so I can get ready to meet Jensen at the Starbucks before calling it a night.

I groan heading my alarm go off, and search around the nightstand with my eyes closed until I find my phone. I silence the alarm, and sigh getting out of bed. Let's go meet Jensen. I get out of bed, and make my way over to the bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and climb into the warm shower. Toronto was frickin cold!!! But I sucked it up for the sake of supernatural. After showering, I blow dry my hair and just put on moisturizer since I'd be getting my face beat on set. I slip on some jeans and a Cowboys sweater before slipping on my Ugg slippers and grabbing my purse with my phone. Comfy, yet cute.

I climb into my car, and drive towards the studio on the look out for a Starbucks. Luckily it wasn't that hard to spot, and I park up front. It's 5:55, great timing. I climb out of the car and make my way inside the Starbucks. It was pretty empty, and I couldn't spot Jensen. Maybe he was running late? I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn to see a man wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses.
"Uh Yeah?" I smile awkwardly.
"It's me Jensen." He chuckles. I stare at him for a bit longer before I laugh.
"Great disguise." I chuckle.
"Thank you," He laughs,"didn't mean to scared you."
"It's fine." I chuckle.

We both order and pay for our drinks before taking a seat.
"So I see your wearing a Cowboys sweater, you a fan?" He asks.
"Hell yeah. You?" I smile.
"All the way." He chuckles.
"We should watch a game together, it'd be fun." I suggest, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly.
"Sounds like a plan." He smiles. God his smile was captivating, I just met this man and I'm already head over heels for him.
        "So Tell me the truth.....how bad are Jared's pranks?" I ask.
         "He's brutal. Why?" He chuckles.
         "I kinda challenged him to a prank war." I giggle.
          "Good luck, he's gotten all of us pretty good. He's scary when it comes to pranks." He shakes his head and sips his coffee.
        "Well he hasn't seen me, I give no mercy." I smirk.
         "How bad we talking?" Jensen smirks back.
          "I made it look like my old apartment was robbed and I got killed, just to scare my roommate." I shrug. His eyes widen, causing me to laugh.
          "That's intense." He responds.
          "Yeah, she defiantly hated me for awhile." I chuckle.
    "Well don't get me, just get Jared." Jensen says holding up his hands in defense. I chuckle and nod.
        "Don't worry your not a target." I giggle.

After we finish our coffee, we both begin to walk towards our cars.
"Hey you want a ride?" Jensen asks. I smile, feeling my cheeks heat up once again.
"Sure why not." I chuckle, passing my car and going towards his. He unlocks his car, and opens my door. I thank him and slide into the large black car, it was defiantly a lot nicer than my car. He closes my door and goes onto the other side, sliding in. He starts the car and we head towards the studio, some music lightly playing in the background.
"I like the music." I comment, hearing one of my favorite songs 'Farr The Well' play.
"Really? My ex wife hated my music choice." Jensen chuckles.
"Oh I didn't know you were divorced, I'm sorry." I respond, feeling awkward. Was this recent?! I shouldn't be hitting on him!!!! He's probably not over her.
"It's alright, happened awhile ago." He shrugs. We both are silent for awhile, the only sound was the music. Gosh I shouldn't of said shit, he probably is upset now and ugh.
"I'm sorry for mentioning that. I feel like an idiot." I sigh, rubbing my forehead.
"No no no, you just commented on the music I shouldn't of brought her up, besides I'm okay now, I'm over it." Jensen says reassuring me. I nod, feeling slightly relieved that I didn't do anything wrong.

We pull up to the studio, Jensen shows them his card and they allow us in. After he parks, we both get out of the car and make our way towards our trailers. Before I go into mine, I hear Jensen call out my name.
"Yes?" I look back.
"Are you coming to the party this weekend at Jared's?" He asks.
        "Yep." I smile.
       "Wanna carpool?" He asks, his cheeks turning slightly pink. Is he blushing cause of me?!?
       "Sure," I giggle,"I'll text you my address." I wave before going into my trailer.

    I feel like a girl in high school being asked to fricking prom. I sigh happily and flop on the sofa.