Chapter 33

I groan to the sound of someone knocking at our hotel room door, and hide my face in the covers. I hear another groan join me but deeper as the knocking continues.
"Baby can you get it." I grumble to Jensen. He lets out a grunt and I feel his warmth up against me as he wraps his arms around me and his beard tickle my neck as he buries his face in my neck.
"I could but I'd rather stay in bed." He mumbles against my skin. I giggle and crawl out of his grasp causing him to whine. I slip on my robe, and make my way to the door.
"I'm coming!!!" I shout. I open the door and see it's Thomas with two cups of coffee from Starbucks.
"Goodmorning! Ooo I see someone had fun last night it smells like sex in here." Thomas comments as he walks in. I chuckle and take a cup of coffee with my name on it while he sets up his laptop at the coffee table in the 'living room.'
"What's on the agenda for today?" I ask him, sitting in the chair across from him. Jensen comes out of the bedroom, now wearing sweatpants and a white tshirt. He leans down and kisses my cheek before grabbing the second cup of coffee Thomas brought.
"First you have meet and greet, talk to fans and take photos with them and then later you have karaoke with Q&A with fans and theeennnn that's it. Tomorrow we head back to Canada to film the new season." Thomas informs me. I nod and sip my coffee, then stop realizing it was hot coco....Fuck I can't have caffeine. HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE?!?

    We go downstairs, and are escorted to the meet and greet area. I held Jensen's hand as we entered the photo section where Jared and Misha were waiting for us.
        "You excited?" Misha asks. I nod and bite my lip.
         "A little nervous someone will come up and hate me though.." I chuckle nervously.
         "That won't happen. You'll do great!"
         "What if they want to kiss Jensen?" I ask
          "I don't think that really has happened. Kisses on the cheek but that's it." Misha tells me.
       "If it's a guy I'm okay with all the way." I shrug causing Jensen to look at me with wide eyes.
      "EXCUSE ME?" Jensen asks loudly
      "I'm just saying babe. I do ship Dean and Cas." I chuckle.
      There were so many sweet fans!! They asked for goofy pictures, some with all of us, some with just the boys, and some even with just me. A lot of them were in cosplays and it was amazing!!!! Some came dressed as Cas, a lot of Sam and Dean, and even ROXY!!!! It was amazing! There were some emotional fans and I couldn't help but want to hug them all and get to know them all personally. They were amazing. Finally, It was time for Q&A karaoke and to announce the baby. We were escorted to a large ball room that had dim lighting, cool green lights around the stage with 'spooky decor' and musical instruments set up with stools on the stage with a small table. As people were entering, we were all backstage getting ready. Jensen had some songs prepared, some with Rob, and some with Richard. I had prepared something special for Jensen with Richard near the end of the show. I couldn't stop shaking, and tapping my foot, humming nervously. Gen was going to be in the back, I think she was going to come on occasionally, she promised she'd come on stage if I sat with her so she wouldn't be alone.

     I let out a little huff as I fixed my hair in the mirror reflection. I wore a white blouse tucked into my jeans in the front, ripped skinny jeans and grey converse. My hair was slightly curled and I wore a small amount of makeup since I was feeling lazy this morning. As I was looking in the mirror, I noticed Jensen coming up behind me, and wrapping his arms around my waist.
       "You excited?" He asks me.
       "I'm excited to hear you sing." I chuckle. He smiles at me through the reflection and scatters kisses on my neck causing my body to quiver slightly.
       "Close your eyes." He whispers suddenly. I bite my bottom lip and close my eyes, curious to what Jensen was up to. I felt his fingers skim across my neck, and something cool against my skin. "Open."
        "What is-" I began but was cut off by the beautiful necklace around my neck. It was silver, and simple with a small diamond heart. I gently traced my fingers over the necklace and smile at Jensen widely, "It's beautiful Jensen...Thank you." I turn around in his arms, wrapping them around his neck and kiss him directly on the lips.
       "Wanted to get you something special, felt like I haven't really been able to act like your boyfriend the last couple months." He says a after kissing me back.
       "You've been more then a boyfriend. You've been amazing, thank you." I reply, gently tracing my fingers on my back of his neck as he holds me against him. God I love this man, more then anything and today we were going to start a family. Him, Jj, me, and our little bundle of joy.