Chapter 27

Jensen POV-

There was the sound of gun shots outside, and I noticed y/n didn't come back with birdie. I grab Jj and left her with Jared and Gen while I ran outside. I saw the security we came with, their guns were out. One was on the phone and one was knelt on the ground shouting for them to hurry. When I ran closer I saw two bodies on the ground, one was of a man and another of a women, my girlfriend... I tried getting closer but the security officer held me back.

"Mr. Ackles I need you to stay right here." The officer instructed me, trying to keep me calm.

"IS SHE OKAY?"Y/N! BABY! WHY ISN'T ANYONE HELPING US!" I shout wanting answers, hopefully its nothing major. "What happened?!?"

"Mr. Ackles please calm down we are doing the best for her. She was being forced by a man out of the building and we were able to catch her before entering the man's vehicle, she then made a run for it and he pulled out his weapon...we then fired back but his bullets seem to have gotten her in some places she's breathing still we have 9/11 on the way but please sir stay here."

I felt so frustrated, so useless. I need to know if she's okay. I shouldn't of let her go alone, I should've noticed she didn't come back sooner. This is my fault. I ran my fingers through my hair as I watched the officers, trying to keep her conscious. I could hear sirens getting closer and closer, but not fast enough.

"Is Momo okay? Why isn't she waking up?!" I heard a familiar voice ask. I grabbed JJ before should could run fast the officer towards y/n. She fought against me in tears, screaming for y/n. I carried her away and found Jared. I told them everything and Gen agreed to taking the kids home while Jared came with me to the hospital. I put Jj down and made sure she was facing me, her face was red and tear stained. "What's wrong with Momo? Why can't I see her?" She sobs. I hold her face in my hands, trying myself not to cry.

"I'm going to the hospital with Uncle Jared to make sure Momo is okay, I need you to behave for Auntie Gen...When Momo wakes up, we'll call you okay?" She simply nods and kiss her forehead before jogging back over to the officers while Jared went to get his car.

I rode in the ambulance with y/n, answering anything I could. Once we arrived to the hospital, they rushed her into the operating room while I was interviewed by police officers. They have been in contact with the officers in Canada since the issue at the zoo. They informed me that the man has been killed and there shouldn't be any more issues. They made sure it was the same man from Canada, as we spoke they were doing a full sweep of his home in Canada. But I didn't care, I just want her okay. Jared and I waited for hours, constantly asking questions but we were given none. I called y/n's mom, telling her what happened. She said she's booking the quickest flight to Texas and I arranged for Jared to pick her up. I called Daneel to let her know Jj was okay, knowing this was all over the news and she'd be worried.

"Hello?" Daneel answered

"Daneel hey, look something happened you'll see it on the news. Y/n was shot the guy found her, JJ is okay she's with Gen."

"Oh my god, do you want me to come get JJ? Is y/n okay?" She asked in concern.

"If you do, get her tomorrow she's emotionally drained right now." I tell Daneel

"Okay, I think I still have Gen's number I'll call her. Please keep me updated on y/n. If you need anything just call."

"Thanks Dan. bye."

I began to call everyone I should Misha, the studio, Mark, Richard, and etc. After Jared and I waited in silence. I was growing impatient and I needed answers. Eventually a doctor came out and called out my last name. Jared and I shot up, and rushed towards him.

"Are you here for Ms. L/n?" The doctor asked

"Yes yes, is she okay?" I asked my impatience obvious.

"Y/n is okay...for now. She lost a lot of blood, but we were able to get her stable. She's in recovery right now and you may see her but she won't be conscious for quite a few hours...also she is an actress am I correct?" The doctor asks. Jared and I nod causing the doctor to let out a heavy sigh, "One of the bullets hit her hip, and it was lodged in there pretty bad. We aren't sure how this will affect her but there may be a chance she will be unable to continue acting..." He informs us. I knew this would break y/n's heart, she's worked so hard for where she is now. We spent one evening talking about how we started and she was so passionate about what we did, and now she may never be able to do it again.

"Is it a definite that she can't or is there a possibility she can after recovery." Jared asks.

"There's a possibility but that'll take a lot of physical therapy, but then again she may be strong enough to pull through. Everyone's different we just have to wait and see, we honestly need to see if she'll recover and make it but she is okay now, if you'd like I can take you to see her now." The doctor led me back while Jared left to me y/n's mother at the airport.

When I entered the room, I could feel my heart drop into my stomach. She was attached to machines that beeped, she looked pale, and so lifeless. I sat in a chair besides her and gently placed my warm hand onto her cold one.

"I'm so sorry, god I'm so sorry I should've gone with you." I sob, finally letting go. Tears streamed down my face non-stop, causing my vision to become blurry. "Please wake up soon, don't leave me." I mumble through sobs. I rest my head on the edge of her bed, and pray she wakes up so I can have her in my arms again.

I was startled by the sudden sound of the door creaking open. When I look up I see a short women that looks very much like Y/n and Jared behind her. I begin to stand up but she places her hand on my shoulder, and nods indicating for me to stay seated.

"Mrs.L/n is a pleasure to meet you, I'm sorry for my appearance." I say so fast I don't even think she understood me. She gave me a soft smile, I could tell she has been crying.

"You must be Jensen, y/n was right you are very handsome." She says catching me slightly off guard. "Don't apologize sweetie, after everything that's just happened you could've looked worse." I nod and we all sit in silence, listening to the hums and beeps of the machines waiting for her to wake up. Mrs.Y/L placed her hand on mine and gave me a weak smile of reassurance...This would be a long wait.

    As we waited Mrs. Y/L told us stories about Y/N when she was little, how she always wanted to be an actress and how'd she'd preform for her family with her mother's pink heels that were too big for her, purple eyeshadow all over her eyes and bright red lipstick all over her. 
        "She was made to be an actress. I remember when she got the call back for Roxy. Oh goodness. She cried for so long. She told me she finally made it...I know her father would be so proud of her." She sighs, I could tell she was becoming emotional.
      "Were they close?" Jared asks.
      "Mm very. When he passed we didn't know if she'd keep acting or not. But I asked her, if she gave up how do you think your father would feel? And in an instant she was back at auditions and playing on stupid soap operas." She chuckles shaking her head, she stares at y/n with a warm, proud smile. "She's strong even though she doesn't think it, and she has a good head on her shoulders."
       "I couldn't agree more." I smile, looking over at Y/N as she laid in her bed. Mrs.Y/L cleared her throat and patted my hand causing me to look at her.
      "So when are you two giving me grand babies?" She asks.
    Oh jeez...