Chapter 19

As soon as Jensen laid down, he was out like a light but sadly I wasn't able to fall asleep no matter how hard I tried. It felt like if it wasn't one thing bothering me it was another, and I couldn't help but feel like the person that was stalking me was still there. Lingering in the shadows. I knew the police officers were outside but still....was I really safe? I look over at Jensen and notice his features were all tense, like he was ready to be woken up for the next attack and it made my heart ache. Jared is probably in the same state, and it wasn't fair to them...maybe they should go to Texas to see family while I stay here and handle this on my own. Maybe by the time they get back, this will all be over.

The next morning I took a warm shower and went into the kitchen to see two officers with Jared, drinking coffee.
"Goodmorning." I smile at them, grabbing a mug to make my own coffee. The officers nodded towards me while Jared wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my arm.
"You okay?" He asks in a soft tone. I give him a small smile and nod.
"I will be." I sigh softly. I look over at the two officers conversing among each other. "Thank you for staying the night, are the other two here?" I ask them.
"They're outside mam, we were rotating coffee breaks and it's not trouble at all." One of them responds.
"Well if any of you need anything please let us know. Your more then welcomed to anything." Jared smiles. The officers nod, and return the smiles. I lean my head on Jared's chest as he continues to rub my arm, holding me close against his side.
"You know I can call the director and you don't have to go in today, you've have a traumatizing couple hours." Jared says in a soft tone. I shake my head and pull away from his embrace looking up at him, making sure my smile was reassuring enough.
"Trust me I'm alright I'll let you know otherwise."
"You better or else I'll have to follow you around everything and I seriously mean EVERYWHERE." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and punch his shoulder playfully.

I finish my cup of coffee and make Jensen one before returning to the bedroom we are sharing. When I enter, Jensen isn't in the bed but I can hear the shower running. I place his coffee down on his bedside table as I sit on the bed and gaze out the window. The sun was out but the sky somehow still seemed grey. Not in a million years did I think I'd be the victim to this type of......craziness.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Jensen entering the bedroom. I looked up to see just a towel wrapped around his waist cause my cheeks to burn slightly.
"Morning..I brought you some coffee." I smile. He returns the smile, walking towards me and grabs the coffee taking a large gulp before pecking my cheek.
"Thank you baby....How'd you sleep?" He asks, tracing his fingers on my jawline gently soothing me.
"I've slept better, but I'm fine...hopefully this will be over soon." I let out a small sigh. He gives me a small frown before leaning down and placing his lips on mine. His one hand rested on my cheek as we shared a gentle yet passionate kiss.
"It will be. I promise. But until then I'll keep you safe no matter what." He mumbles as he pulls away. I give him a tight smile before letting out a small sigh and shaking my head slightly.
           "So Texas, when do you and Jared plan on going?" I ask him trying to change the subject....well kinda.
            "Mm I don't know but I don't want to leave you anytime soon." Jensen answers, walking over to the small bag that he packed and began pulling out an outfit for the day.
           "Maybe it'd be best if you did leave ya know? I don't want to get you and Jared ties up in this. I can handle this." I watch him as he pauses what he's doing, and looks at me with his brow furrowed.
"I am not leaving you here while I'm in Texas. I don't want you alone during this, we don't know what this person is capable of." He responds in a firm tone, making me feel almost like a child. I let out a little huff and stand up, crossing my arms over my chest as I face Jensen completely.
           "Jensen I'll be fine, I'll have police with me 24/7, and they'll most likely put me in some safe house." I say. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.
         "Why don't you come with me? The stalker can't find us there and you'll be able to meet JJ." Jensen suggests. I chew on my bottom lip and think. Maybe I'd be safe there... I sigh and eventually lower my crossed arms, giving in.
"Alright......but if something happens I'll never be able to forgive myself." I say as I point at Jensen. He nods as he approaches me and kisses my forehead.
"Nothing will happen baby, now let me get dressed so we can all go to set okay?" He smiles. I fake pout before smirking and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Why get dressed when we could have some fun before work?" I smirk. His smile fades and is replaced with a smirk as he rests his hands on my hips.
"Tempting but Jared is probably waiting for us." Jensen chuckles.
"Just 10 minnnuuutttteessss." I whine. He laughs and suddenly lifts me up, causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He lays me on the bed and kisses me tenderly then pulls away from me.
"We need to head to work, but maybe I'll surprise you at lunch." He laughs as he walks away giving me a small wink. I pout and let out a small laugh.