Chapter 15

It was hard to focus during filming today, I constantly felt like the shadow was following me. Jensen told Misha and Jared what happened once they arrived on set, and they stood guard all day to try to make me feel better. I even video chatted with Gen during my break, but not even that took my mind off earlier's events. I couldn't stop shaking, I was stumbling over my lines, I snapped at Misha and Jensen multiple times when they were only trying to help me.

     As I was walking towards the lunch tent, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I pull it out seeing an unknown number. I hesitantly answer, afraid of who it was.
        "Hello?"
         "Hey look, I may not like you with Jensen but I didn't do that shit to your trailer." I hear a familiar feminine voice respond through the phone. It was Daneel.
         "I know it wasn't you, you don't come off as the creepy type. Did anything like this happen when you were with Jensen?" I ask.
         "No nothing that crazy....Look I know Jensen won't be happy with this but I don't want JJ around him right now." Daneel sighs heavily through the phone.
          "No no I completely understand, I don't want JJ around if this thing or person escalates. I'm sure Jensen will understand."
           "Thank you, look about threatening you and....I was drunk. I never imagined Jensen and I splitting...," Daneel begins to sob over the phone,"I'm sorry I know this is the last thing you need."
          "No it's alright. Look Daneel I have nothing against you. And if you need someone to talk to I'm more than willing to talk to you." I turn to see Jensen approaching me, and I give him a tight smile.
          "God...why are you so nice?.....Look I need to go pick up JJ if you or Jensen need anything please don't hesitate to call me, and I hope everything is okay over there." Daneel sniffles.
         "Thank you Daneel, you as well." I hang up and Jensen arches him brow at me.
          "Daneel called you? What did she want?" Jensen asks. I sigh and rub my head, feeling a wave of different emotions hit me. 
         "She told me she didn't do the thing to my trailer, and she thinks it's best that JJ doesn't visit for awhile." I inform Jensen.
          "She thinks that's best?!" Jensen snaps in frustration. I sigh and take his hand.
          "You really want JJ around when this shit is happening? If something happened to her I'd never be able to forgive myself.......She also apologized for the drama and she wants all of us to get along."
          "She apologized?" Jensen asks in disbelief. I nod, and Jensen rubs his face before taking a deep breath.
           "Jensen....I know you don't trust Daneel and I have no reason to either but maybe this is the start of peace between all of us." He nods and strokes the back of my hand with his thumb.
          "I just want this all to end....so we can move on together." Jensen sighs.
          "Trust me, I want that more than anything too...." I rest my head on Jensen's chest, causing him to wrap his arms around me. "We can do this."
           "I know......come on." Jensen kisses the top of my head and pulls away, taking my hand and leads me towards the lunch tent.
           "Jensen."
            "Yes?"
            "I know how we can lighten the mood." I smile, tugging on his hand causing him to stop. He gives me a small smile, and takes my other hand.
"What?" He chuckles softly.
"How about-" before I can finish I'm interrupted by a scream across the set.
           "IS THAT Y/N AND JENSEN TOGETHER?!?" The familiar voice screams. I turn and see Thomas with a shocked expression. I laugh and run over to him hugging him tightly. He's been on vacation for a week now so he's behind in a lot of drama. He laughs and holds me tight against him.
"I'm guessing you and Jensen made up?" Thomas asks.
"Yeah kinda ill fill ya in over lunch." I chuckle. He nods and follows me back over to Jensen.
"Hey Thomas." Jensen smiles shaking his hand and giving him a small hug.
"Hey Jensen, I'm glad y/n finally got with her daddy." Thomas chuckles. My cheeks heat up and I slap Thomas causing him to laugh while Jensen's cheeks turn red as he laughs as well.

    During lunch, I tell Thomas about everything from Daneel, to the creepy stalker. He apologizes 100 times, thinking if he was there maybe none of the attacks would've happened.
        "So it's not Daneel stalking y'all?" Thomas asks.
       "Apparently not, she called me earlier offering comfort and apologizing." I inform Thomas.
         "What's your thoughts on this Jensen?" Thomas asks.
          "I want this crazy fucker to leave us alone." Jensen sighs drinking his coffee.
          "Language," Thomas chuckles,"But I agree, this is crazy. Have you thought maybe it's a fan?" Thomas suggests.
         "Fans aren't that crazy.....right?" I look over at Jensen who shrugs.
         "I mean Daneel has gotten rude comments from fans, even Gen and Misha's wife. We've gotten weird notes like 'Make me Mrs.Ackles or give me your babies." Jensen chuckles.
          "Yeah isn't there people who want Sam and Dean together as a couple?" Thomas asks.
          "Yes we've read some of the fan fictions.....very disturbing." Jensen sighs. I chuckle and shake my head, taking a bite out of my bagel.
           "Gotta love the fans." I mumble.
            "They're not all bad." Jensen responds.
            "I know, I just hope the person stalking us isn't a fan. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be this far in the show." Jensen nods and Thomas purses his lips deep in thought.
          "So if it a fan she must be Jensen crazy, and hate you y/n." Thomas says.
          "Why me?!? I mean the directors wanted Roxy and Dean together!" I protest.
        "And what about real life?" Thomas smirks. My cheeks heat up and I bite my lip, unsure how to answer his question.
        "What can I say everything's bigger in Texas." Jensen comments.
         "JENSEN!!!!"