Chapter 34

"Wow okay so this has probably been the most emotional karaoke/Q&A ever, thank all of you for being here. I'm sure y/n and Jensen will keep all of you updated on the new baby! And we hope you'll enjoy the next season!!!" Rob announced to the audience. We all said our goodbyes and made it off the stage. I was overwhelmed by multiple congratulations and hugs from everyone backstage. Jensen couldn't wipe that proud smile off his face, I haven't seen him this happy in so long.

Now it was time to catch our late night flight back to Canada for the filming of the new season. Luckily our bags were already packed and at the airport so all we had to do was get on the plane.
        "How long have you known?" Jensen asked me as we drove to the airport with Misha and Jared.
         "Mmmm since Texas. While I was in recovery the doctor let me know." I reply, chuckling at his shock that I kept it from him that long.
         "And who knew?" Jensen asks eyeing Jared.
"Richard, Jared, Thomas and my mom." I answer. He groans and laughs.
        "How didn't I know?!? Ugh I'm a master of uncovering secrets!!!" I laugh and shake my head at Jensen.
         "Did the Dr's have any concern about your hips from the incident and how it'd affect the baby?" Misha asks.
           "He said I should be okay, but in my last few months acting will me difficult since moving will be painful and limited." I reply with a heavy sigh. I completely forgot about that part, yes a baby is more important then acting but I can't help but be disappointed. I love working, especially with Jensen and all my friends on set.
      "We'll make this work. Okay hun? Just imagine how happy Jj will be." Jensen says in a calming tone, taking my hand into his. I smile and nod, I'm grateful to have such a supportive man in my life.
       "Any chance the baby will be named after me?" Misha asks breaking the sweet moment Jensen and I were having. We laugh and I turn my head to look at Jared and Misha in the back.
       "Misha Jr? I'll have to think about it." I respond causing Misha to do a fake childish pout while crossing his arms over his chest.

     On the flight back home, Jensen used one hand to hold mine and his other was placed on my stomach. He whispered the sweetest things to my stomach, and I couldn't help but giggle.
      "You think JJ will really be happy with the news?" I ask Jensen causing him to look up at me.
     "Of course she will, all she's ever wanted was a younger sibling, and she loves you so why wouldn't she be?" Jensen responds.
       "I don't know I just keep thinking she wants her siblings to be your's and Danieel's."
         "No matter who the mother is, she will be happy and love them no matter what." I smile widely and cup his face in my hands.
      "How do you always know how to cheer me up?" I ask him causing him to return the smile and peck my lips.
       "Because I love you."

When we finally arrived back in Canada, Jensen and I headed home. I could defiantly feel the jet lag setting in, and a hot shower before bed sounded like the perfect cure. I tossed my bag on the bed, and began preparing an outfit to change into after my shower.
"I need to make a few calls with the directors and people at the studio. I'll be up in a couple minutes." Jensen tells me.
"Okay hun."
He kisses my cheek and heads back downstairs. I smile watching him leave the bedroom, and go into our bathroom. As I undress, I look at the scars on my body that I received from the hospital. There weren't many, and they were fading but still visible. I shivered as I traced my fingers over them and shook my head before getting in the shower. I lean my forehead against the cool shower tile and close my eyes, trying to relax as the hot water hits my body. I open my eyes to the sound of Jensen humming as he enters the bedroom. I chuckle listening to him, glad I kept the bathroom door that was connected to the bedroom open so I could hear him. His voice was deep and soothing, I could listen to it forever and never get tired of it.

I see him peak his head in through the door, causing me to chuckle at his goofy smile.
"May I help you sir?" I ask him
"Well I was wondering if I may join you ma'am?" He asks. I chuckle, and watch him enter the bathroom.....already undressed.
"Jensen Ackles!" I blush furiously and laugh in shock at his nudity. I don't know why I react like this everytime, we've had sex multiple times, I'm even having his baby. Yet I act like a virgin school girl. He laughs at my reaction and enters the shower, then in a quick movement wraps one arm around my waist and the other beside my head leaning towards me.