Chapter 37

We ended up having to stay later then planed at the studio to redo some scenes but I didn't mind. It was only 11pm anyways, we've done later. When we get home, I hop on the couch while Jensen goes into the kitchen to get me some water and a beer for himself. I grab the remote and click on the tv, scrolling through channels to find something to watch. Jensen takes a seat next to me while handing me my water and then wraps his arm around my neck.

        "You know I've been thinking.." Jensen says after awhile.
          "That's never a good sign." I respond with a small chuckle.
           "I'm serious hun." He responds. Uh oh? Did I do something wrong? I sit up a bit and turn slightly so I can face him, and I press mute on the tv.
           "What's wrong?" I ask him in concern.
           "Nothings wrong, I've just been thinking...."
           "About?"
           "Well we're about to have a baby...."
           "Yeaah?"
            "Get a house together..."
           "Mhm."
           "Well I was thinking....."
           "Okayy?"
            "Maybe.......maybe we should get married..."

         My mind went blank. I probably looked stupid starring at him like an idiot. Say something dummy!! But what? Is it too soon? No we're about to have a damn kid too late for that. Is he serious? DUH. Do you want to get married so soon? Again about to have a child with this man. Do I want to get married just because we're about to have a baby? No. But I love him and I'd do it with or without the baby. DAMNIT BITCH SPEAK. 
           "Yes." I blurt out.
           "Wait yes? You really want to?" He asks me in shock. Wait was he joking. Oh god oh god. Take it back!!!!
         "Yes." I blurt out again. My face was on face, pretty sure the baby was doing gymnastics in my stomach.
          "Y/n this isn't the time to be funny I'm serious. Marry me." Jensen says. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He seemed happy, nervous, and a bunch of other things at the same time.
           "I'm serious Jensen." I respond. He stands up quickly, taking my hand and pulls me up suddenly. I can't help but let out a small squeal and laugh as he embraces me tightly.
         "Oh my god I didn't think you'd say yes." He mumbled into my neck. "I'm sorry I should've done something nice like dinner or music or something."
"No no this is perfect." I respond with a small chuckle. He pulls away and scatters kisses all over my face causing me to laugh.

    That night, I laid my head on Jensen's chest as we talked for hours about the future. About the house, our wedding, the baby, and Jj being with us more. I slowly began to fall asleep being lulled by the sound of his heart beat and dreamt of our perfect future together.

A year later~

I rub my eyes, trying to wake myself up. It was early, but I could hear the baby over the monitor beginning to fuss. I slowly sit up and look over at Jensen who's fast asleep in our shared bed. He had just came back from filming so I knew he was still exhausted from him long flight. I stand up, grabbing my robe and slipping on my slippers before making my way out of our bedroom quietly and down the hall. I peek into one of the rooms to see Jj fast asleep in her bed, cuddled closely with the puppy Jensen had gotten her for Christmas. I smile softly, then close the door gently to make my way to the nursery.

I open the door and see that Zepplin had also woken up his sister, Arrow who was now fiddling with the stuffed animal deer that was in her crib. With a small sigh, I walk over to Zepplin and lift him into my arms as I begin to sway back and forth to sooth his cries. I allow soft humming escape my lips, rubbing small circles on his back. Arrow remained calm in her crib which I was thankful for. I wont lie, Jensen and I were more then shocked when it was revealed that we were having not just one baby but two. A boy and a girl. Jj on the other hand was so happy, as soon as we left the doctor she kept suggesting name after name while Jensen and I listened, still in shock. But we were happy, more then happy if possible.

After I had the babies, we got married on Jensen's family farm and everything was complete bliss. Danieel and Jensen worked out custody, thrilled Jensen and I would be providing siblings for Jj and supported us every step of the way. Gen and the boys visited often, they practically lived with us which I didn't mind. Gen would usually have coffee or wine while the boys and Jj played outside or downstairs in the game room. Gen would occasionally also watch the babies when myself or Jensen and I needed some alone time. But now, Gen was pregnant with a little girl and I was excited for her and Jared.

I gently picked up Arrow along with Zepplin before making my way carefully downstairs. I placed both of the babies in there baby walkers, putting on a cartoon to watch while began to make breakfast. I listened to the rattling of their toys, the wheels of their walkers roll against the floor, and their small squeals and giggles causing a smile to appear on my face. Hearing heavy footsteps come down the stairs, I look over and see none other then Jensen, lazily make his way down the stairs. I could tell he was still tired, but I have no doubt the smell of bacon lured him out of bed and downstairs. I feel his lazily wrap his arms around my waist and nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck, his scruff tickling my skin.

I lean back against him, feeling a low hum grumble from his chest causing my body to vibrate slightly.
"Goodmorning sleepy head." I chuckle.
"Mm." He hums, beginning to scatter kisses on my neck.
"You sleep alright?" I ask him.
"I did until you left." He confesses. I chuckle and turn my head to plant a kiss on his cheek. Before he can give me a proper kiss, his interrupted by the sound of the kids around us, rolling around with all of their effort trying to get to Jensen. I laugh as I watch them, causing Jensen to laugh as well before he bends down to give both of the babies kisses on their cheeks.

    After a bit, I begin to set up breakfast on our table while Jensen heads upstairs to wake up Jj. I place the babies in their high chairs, then head into the kitchen to grab their baby food. I hear the small thuds of Jj running down the stairs before she appears at the table with a goofy smile on her face, bed hair crazy as usual,  still in her pink pjs. The puppy followed behind her as usual before going around to sniff for food that had fallen. She wrapped her arms around my hips and buried her face into my stomach. She was so much like her dad. I chuckle and bend down to pick her up, using my hip to hold her up. She laid her head on my shoulder, still half asleep obviously.
        "How are you feeling Princess?" I ask her, planting a kiss on the top of her head.
        "Sleepy." She mumbles against my shirt.
       "Awww my little lady bug, do you think you'll be up for going to the pool with uncle Jared and aunt Gen?" I ask her. Her head perks up as she beams at me with wide eyes and a bright smile.
       "Yeah!!!" She cheers now obviously more awake. I giggle and place her down in her chair at the table before taking a seat besides her. I feel Jensen's warm lips press against my cheek from behind me before taking a seat as well.
     "Sounds like someone exposed our big surprise." Jensen says eyeing Jj and I.
       "Well I felt like she deserved to know since she's been doing so good in school and at home. Mommy told me that you helped her do chores last week." I smile over at Jj. She nods before taking a large gulp of her orange juice.
       "Mhm!! And in school I got good grades on all my homework!!" She announces.
       "I'm proud of you baby girl." Jensen chuckles a bit as he begins to put food on his plate. I place a pancake on Jj's plate along with some eggs and bacon, as I listen to her ramble about class.

    I look over at Jensen who was chewing on a piece of bacon with one hand while the other was helping Zepplin out with his food, trying to wipe whatever he was eating off his lips, while listening to Jj. I watched as my little family enjoyed their breakfast and felt warmth spread through me. This was my life now.....And I was so happy..

    The end...