Chapter 31

As I sat on the plane, I read through baby magazines with Richard since Jensen and I weren't sitting together. Jensen sat with Jared and Misha while I sat with Thomas and Richard.
        "If it's a boy, name it after my famous and most loved character Gabriel. We all know everyone only watches the show for him." Richard jokes. I laugh and shake my head, Gabriel was a cute name and I did like it but I'm not sure about Jensen. It felt weird, knowing all this and planning all this when I didn't have his input or opinion on a thing....I didn't even know if he wanted the baby or not...But Richard and Thomas both agreed Jensen would be thrilled to have another baby. I hope they're right.

As soon as we land, we're loaded into black SUVs and we head into the major part of New York. It was amazing!!! And outside where the convention was being held, you could see fans all over. Some dressed as supernatural characters, some dressed as marvel characters, and some characters I didn't know but it was amazing.
"What's first?" Jensen asks Thomas as he sits in the front with the driver while I sit in the back Jared, Jensen, Misha, and Richard. It was a tight squeeze as you can imagine.
"We have a photo shoot this morning, Lucy and the rest of the makeup and hair crew are already up there, so we need to get you guys changed and all dolled up then we can get you guys in the main convention area for table talk." Thomas tells us. I nod and bounce my leg nervously, causing Jensen to put his hand on my knee, rubbing his thumb over it to soothe me. I was so nervous, about the convention, the baby, and how my anxiety was going to handle this.
       "Are we going to eat in between? I'm starving!" Jared whines. Thomas rolls his eyes and lets out a huff at Jared's behavior.
      "Yes, they'll be food and drinks in a break room. Y'all will have an hour to relax before table talk." Thomas informs us.

    We eventually pull up behind a large building where security is waiting for us, and we get out of the car as fast as we can. We're escorted into the building, and make our way towards the elevators. Jensen holds my hand, guiding me so I won't get lost as I'm distracted by fans who catch us entering. I wave at them but not for too long before we're in the elevator. We reach the 6th floor and are escorted down a long hallway, and walk through some white double doors. It was a large room, set up with cameras, backdrops, and stations for outfits, hair, and makeup.

Jensen, Jared, and Misha went to one side of the room while I was led to the opposite side. I sat down in a comfy chair infront of a large, well lit mirror.
"Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee?" A women dressed in all black asked me. She must be an assistant or something.
"Water please." I respond with a smile which she returns. Thomas sits next to me and sets up his laptop while some women come over and beginning glamming me up. I guess the boys got Lucy.
"So after this we're going to head to a break area before table talk. You should probably keep the hair and makeup after the photo shoot to save us some time." Thomas informs me.
"Okay, who's going to be at the table talk?" I ask while trying to stay as still as I can.
"Jensen, Jared, Misha, Richard (Gabriel), Mark Sheppard(Crowley), Mark Pellegrino(Lucifer), Rob(Chuck) and Ruth(Rowena)." Thomas informs me. I nod and take a deep breath. I was kind of nervous, I didn't know what type of questions they'd ask me. Richard told me that he make sure to tell interviewers and fans to avoid asking questions about the stalker and shooter. But I know someone is going to eventually ask..

Once they finished putting 100 layers of makeup on me, and fried my hair I was allowed to get up and get dressed in my Roxy costume. As I was pulling up my jeans, I began to struggle and let out a heavy sigh. How the fuck am I already bigger?! I make a noise causing Thomas to come over and check on me, and he shook his head as he helped me into my clothes.
"Your hips have gotten wider. Guess we need to make a few changes when we get back to Canada." Thomas comments once I'm finished putting on my leather jacket.
"Mhm. Let's hurry this up my feet are dying in these heels." I groan causing him to chuckle.

I go over to the "set" and see Jensen, Jared, and Misha in their outfits which was the usual trench coat, and flannels. They look so comfy while I'm miserable in my skin tight outfit.
"You okay baby? Your making a face." Jensen asks with a chuckle.
"Just a little uncomfortable. I'll be fine." I respond. He pecked my cheek before we were told where to stand, and instantly we're back in acting mode. It felt good not going to lie, we haven't been on a set in so long. Jared was to my far left with Jensen at my side and Misha at my right. After a few serious photos we took some goofy ones. In one photo Jared lifted me up and I was clinging onto him while Misha held Jensen back like he was about to fight Jared. I think I'm going to use it as my lock screen now. We then took a photo where Jensen and I were kissing while Misha and Jared pretended to be throwing up. As much fun as it was, my feet were killing me and I needed to be back in my sneakers.

After the photo shoot, we went one level down to a hotel room where food and drinks were set up, and the rest of the cast was there. Jared and I instantly went for the food, made plates filled with food and found a quiet spot to sit while we ate and shared food. I was eating a slice of cheese while Jared cleared his throat causing me to look up at him.
"So y/n..." Jared began. I popped another piece of cheese in my mouth.
"So Jared?" I commented back.
"When are you going to tell Jensen?" Jared asks me. HE KNOWS? WHO WAS IT RICHARD OR THOMAS? OR MOM? I tried to stay calm and act like I didn't know when he meant. I arched my brow and made a funny face.
"Tell Jensen what?" I ask. He chuckles and shakes his head.
"About the baby." Fuck he knows. I sigh and wipe my hands on a napkin and reach for my cup of water.
"Well I was thinking Tomorrow, During the singing thingy but I kinda want to do it tonight at the party. What do you think? I ask Jared. He purses his lips.
"Tomorrow, so the fans are involved as well. Make it special. I'm happy for you and him. He's going to be so happy." Jared tells me. I can't help but begin to tear up, I've been so worried that Jensen wouldn't be happy about the baby and now that I can hear it from Jared, someone who's so close to Jensen....I feel relieved.

   Finally it was time for the table talk....Here we go