Chapter 12

Jensen and I drive to set, his hand holding mine as we drove. He seemed so much more energetic today, ready to take on the world. We pull up to the studio and park, than walk hand and hand to our trailers.
         "What time do you get off today?" I ask Jensen as were walking.
           "5, you?" He responds.
           "5:30-6." I grumble. He chuckles and stops to pull me towards him. His kisses me softly and I smile against his lips. We hear a whistle towards us and pull away to see Misha and Jared.
         "Practicing off set?" Misha smiles as they approach us. My cheeks heat up as I giggle, while Jensen wraps his arm around my waist.
          "Something like that." Jensen chuckles.
          "So Daneel is gone?" Jared asks.
           "Gone and I am getting 50 percent custody of JJ." Jensen smiles proudly.
           "That's awesome congrats man." Jared pats Jensen on the back and Misha gives Jensen a small hug.
            "Let's celebrate tonight, drinks at the pub?" Misha offers.
             "I'm in." I chime in.
              "I'm in if the lady is." Jensen chuckles kissing the side of my head.
               "Awesome meet there at 6:30?" Misha says.
              "Sounds like a plan." Jared says.
              "Well I need to get to makeup and wardrobe so I'll see y'all on set." I smile, kissing Jensen quickly before walking towards the makeup trailer.

As I got to the makeup trailer, all the girls squealed and giggled as I told them about the night before. I've become very good friends with them, and I couldn't not tell them about Jensen and I.
          "Do you think y'all will become serious?" Lucy asks.
           "I hope so.....he's defiantly won his way into my heart." I sigh, feeling my cheeks heat up.
         "Awwwww look at her!!!!" Jordan(the makeup artist) giggles. I cover my face and laugh as they tease me. It was like I was back in high school.

Filming went by pretty smoothly, Jared kept joking on set making it harder to focus as usual but we eventually finished. As I was walking back to my trailer, my phone began to rang. I pull out my phone and see it's an unknown number, maybe someone in my family got a new phone. I press accept and put the phone up to my ear.
          "Hello?"
           "You think your so smart don't you." A female voice says through the phone.
"Who is this?" I ask, looking up and seeing Misha approach me.
"You stole my husband, and now your after JJ you slut!!!" The women shouts at me. I put my phone on speaker so Misha could hear what was happening.
"I didn't steal anyone Daneel, you cheated on Jensen. Your marriage was over before I came in the picture." I sigh. Misha's eyes widen as he realizes what was happening. He pulls the out his phone, and begins recording Daneel's and I conversation, I didn't even think to do that.
"Jensen and I were fixing things!!!!!! Than you came along!!!!!! I will fucking ruin you, you hear me?!?!?? Don't you even think you'll get anywhere close to JJ slut!!!!" She screams before hanging up. I sigh and look at Misha who ends the recording.
"She's crazy!!" I groan.
"We should tell Jensen." Misha suggests.
"I will later, not today he's in a good mood I don't want to ruin it." I sigh.
"If she continues to threaten you, and you need to....you can use it against her in court." Misha says. I run my hand through my hair and shake my head.
"That'll just create more drama plus, I don't want JJ to see me as a monster....." I respond. Misha nods and wraps his arm around me neck, and we begin walking aimlessly. I wasn't too upset about Daneel....I was worried about what she'd do to Jensen.....she had control over JJ....and JJ is enough to twist and bend Jensen anyway she wanted....

         I grab my coat from my trailer and as I do, rose falls out of the pocket. I smile and bend down to pick up the rose, and notice there's a note attached.
        Roses are red, violets are blue, I suck at poems sugar is sweet just like you....
      I giggle and turn around to see Jensen standing at the entrance of the trailer.....but he didn't look happy.....
          "Are you okay?" I ask, placing the rose down on the counter.
          "You called Daneel and harassed her?" Jensen asked, his voice harsh causing me to flinch.
          "What?! No!!" I respond.
            "She was just about to give me custody until you called!!!! I can't believe you'd do something so selfish!!!!!" He screams at me. Before I can explain what really happened, he storms out of my trailer. I follow him, and chase after him grabbing his arm. 
          "Jensen listen to me!!!! She called me!!!!! Misha has proof!!!!" I shout. Jensen pulls his arm away from me, and glares down at me.
          "I need time to think..." he responds, and turns back around walking away.

   I begin to tear up as I text Misha. I tell him to send Jensen the recording before I jog to Jared's trailer. I knock on the door and wait until the door opens.
            "Hey-y/n...what's wrong?" Jared asks, his face showing deep concern.
          "Daneel called me, she threatened me than told Jensen that I called her and now she won't give Jensen custody." I sob. Jared clenches his jaw, and grabs his stuff before leaving the trailer.
         "Do you have proof that Daneel called you?" Jared asks as we begin walking to the parking lot.
         "I have the history on my phone and Misha recorded the phone call. Misha should be sending it to Jensen now." I inform Jared.
          "Good...are you okay?" Jared asks, looking over at me.
         "She's just so....evil." I sigh, wiping my face. Jared sighs and stops, pulling me into his chest.
         "You can do this....please don't give up on him." Jared whispers.
           "Never." I smile weakly.

I'm so sorry I've been gone, I've been in the hospital sick like hell but I'm back with some sexy Jensen, adorable Misha, and our moose Jared!!!!