Chapter 13

Jared, Misha and I still went out for drinks on my request. I didn't want to go home knowing Jensen was hurting and mad at me. As I downed my 4th shot, I looked over at Misha and Jared who were watching me closely.
        "Guuuyyyyssss loosen up I'm fine." I chuckle.
         "Are you sure?" Misha asks.
          "I didn't do anything wrong, why should I be upset. I'm more worried about Jensen." I shrug.
        "Why about Jensen?" Jared asks.
        "I'm worried about how badly Daneel can affect him.....she can make him do anything she wants because that bitch has JJ." I sigh, running my hand through my hair. "And I don't want Jensen trapped in a spiders web."
        "We don't either.....we need you to keep this right with Daneel going......" Jared says. I arch my brow and scoot forward the best I can.
         "Beg your pardon?" I ask.
          "Not actually strike back but stay with Jensen, make Daneel mad so she keeps threatening you. Than when it's time, we take her to court." Jared informs me.
         "What will taking her to court do?" I ask.
         "Win Jensen JJ, stop her from hurting you or Jensen." Misha responds. I sigh and bounce my leg up and down, thinking about the good and bad results.
           "What if Jensen chooses her again?" I ask.
          "Than we can't help him.....but we need to try." Jared sighs. I nod and feel a vibration come from my phone. I pull out my phone and see I've gotten a text from Jensen.

Texts

Squirrel- Where are you?
Y/n- I'm at the bar near set
Squirrel- can we talk
Y/n- yeah, do you need me to come over?
Squirrel- please

End of texts

I look up at Jared and Misha before giving them a small smile.
"Jensen needs me to come over." I inform them.
"I'll drive you, you had a lot to drink." Jared offers. I nod and they both walk me to the car. I hug Misha and say goodnight before climbing into the car with Jared.

       As we were driving, Jared called Gen and put her on speaker so I could tell her everything that happened. She was not happy, as to be expected. She told me to stay calm though, and to not give up on Jensen. I didn't plan on leaving him, I would be doing the same if I was in his position, it was just annoying whenever things seemed to be looking up for us Daneel interferes.

        Jared pulls up to Jensen's house, and take my hand gently causing me to look at him.
        "If you need me, call me." He instructs me. I nod and give him a peck on the cheek before exiting the car and walking up the driveway. I take a deep breath, and look back to see Jared watching me closely.....why was I so nervous? Maybe he choose Daneel again over me.... I slowly approach the door, and knock three times. The door flings open and I see a distressed looking Jensen. My heart aches for him, his cheeks are tear stained, his eyes are red and puffy, and his hair was ruffled.

      Before I can even say hello, I feel Jensen grab my hand and pull me inside his body colliding with mine. His arms wrap around me tightly and he holds me against his chest, as if I might vanish into thin air if he doesn't hold me. I let out a large breath that I didn't realize I was holding and I wrap my arms around him, burying my face in the crock of his neck. 
        "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." Jensen mumbles against me. I pull away and hold his face in my hands, giving him a gentle smile.
         "It's okay, it's not your fault." I respond. He gives me a weak smile, and leans his forehead against mine. I study his face, my smile never falling....I wanted him to know everything was okay. I take his hand, and begin to leading him further into the house. I have no clue where I'm going. We finally reach an open living room area, and I pull him towards the couch. I cup his cheeks and wipe away a couple of stray tears that escape his eyes, and I gently press my lips on his. Without hesitation, he kisses me back and pulls me against him.
        "I'm sorry." He mumbles repeatedly against my lips. I can't help but allow my smile widen as I pull away and stroke his face gently.
"How about we order dinner and watch a movie to get our mind off everything." I suggest.
"That sounds great." Jensen sighs, giving me a smile before kissing my head and getting up. I follow him into the kitchen and we order pizza, pull out a bottle of wine, and than called Jared to let him know everything's okay.

     As were waiting for the pizza, Jensen steps into his office to finish some emails while I wonder around the house. It was similar to Jared's since it was technically in the same neighborhood. I walk into the living room, and admire the view from the backyard. I could see the outlines of pine trees, his large yard, and the most beautiful stars I've ever seen. Suddenly I hear soft music playing behind me, Frank Sinatra? The lights begin to dim and I smile seeing Jensen's reflection in the window. I turn around and see he has a goofy smile plastered on his face, causing me to let out a small laugh. He holds out his hand, wiggling his eye brows causing me to laugh even more.
"I don't dance Ackles." He steps towards me and takes my hands, placing one on his shoulder as he holds the other.
"Well I do, and besides everyone should dance every once in awhile." He responds, before beginning to hum along to the music. I chuckle and shake my head before resting my head on his chest.

     Later that night, as I laid in Jensen's bed I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, tried everything but I couldn't sleep. I sat up and made my way downstairs to get a glass of water when I saw a shadow run across Jensen's yard. I tense up, not knowing what to do or if what I saw was just a trick my mind was playing. I take a deep breath and slowly make my way back up the stairs, into the bedroom.

       I gently shake Jensen, causing him to groan .
        "Jensen....wake up." I whisper, shaking him more. He groans again and his eyes slightly open.
         "What's wrong babe?" He grumbles, his voice thick with exhaustion.
          "I saw someone in your backyard." I inform him. His eyes fully open, and he sits up, concern flashing over his face.
           "Are you sure?" Jensen asks getting up and putting some sweatpants on. I nod and he walks to the other side of the bed, and looks out the window. I watch closely, afraid at any moment something could happen....why can't we just get a break?!?