Chapter 11

I open my apartment door and sigh as I enter the dark, lonely apartment. I flick on the lights, kicking off my shoes and tossing my bag onto the couch. I walk into the kitchen, open the freezer and then pull out a small container of Ben and Jerry's. I flop on the couch with my ice scream, turn on Netflix and begin to watch supernatural as I eat my ice cream. This was pathetic. But it really did release stress...girls in movies are doing shit right.

As I'm watching supernatural there's a knock on my door causing me to groan. I pause Netflix, place my ice cream down, and head over to the door. When I open it I'm surprised to see it's Jensen.
"I'm so sorry for what I said." Jensen says before I can ask what he's doing here.
"It's fine Jensen." I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest.
"No it's not fine, I hurt you and your the last person I hurt cause I care about you a lot." Jensen rambles. I sigh and step aside, allowing him to step into my apartment. I close the door behind him, go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine with an extra spoon.
"You like Ben and Jerry's?" I ask.

Jensen sat on the couch with me as we watched supernatural, drank wine, and ate ice cream. I didn't really want to talk much, but I wanted to let him know everything was okay between us. But the wine was defiantly getting to me....
"So your not hurt or upset?" Jensen asks as we finish another episode.
"I'm gonna be honest with you......everything hurts, Daneel coming back, I don't mind JJ cause she's adorable but than her ruining who you are as a person, and than what you said earlier it does hurt b-but you know what," I giggle slightly and turn to face him,"I'm going to support you no matter what because I care about you and if that means your happy with someone else than okay? Okay? Sure I wish we could've been something and I really wish that makeout scene was for real not for Jensen and Roxy but it was nice while it lasted. I just want the best for you." I smile. His eyes are directly on me and his face is emotionless.

I open my mouth to apologize but I'm cut off by Jensen's lips attacking mine. I don't question it or hesitate, I kiss him back gripping onto his shirt. He pushes me back on the couch, his hands beginning to roam my body. My hands slide up from his chest to his hair and I slightly tug on it causing him to let out a low groan. I wrap my legs around his waist and he presses himself against me, causing me to feel a burning sensation in my lower region. He tugs on the hem of my shirt and I pull away allowing him to take it off and toss it across the room. He follows, doing the same with his shirt and I get a good look at his body. God damn was he hot! His lips find my neck, and begin scattering kisses everywhere looking for my soft spot. When Jensen finally finds it I let out a little moan, causing him to smirk and continue to suck/kiss on that spot.
"Jensen" I mumble as he begins kissing further and further down my upper body.
"Hmm?" He hums, looking up at me.
"Bedroom." I chuckle. He nods and stands up, but before I can stand up as well he picks me up bridal style causing me to giggle.

We enter my bedroom and he places me gently on the bed. He climbs on top of me, and attaches his lips back onto mine, as I ran my hands up and down his toned body.

5 am BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan hearing my alarm clock go off, and I slam on the off button. I was sore, but warm which was new considering I was always cold in bed. As I'm about to get up, I'm pulled back down causing my eyes to widen. What the fuck? I look behind me, and my face is inches away from a naked, sleeping Jensen Ackles. Holy shit. Everything that happened last night comes flooding back to me and I'm not sure if I should feel happy or upset about the fact he's with Daneel!!!!! I sigh and unravel his arms from my waist, and climb out of bed.

I grab my bathrobe and shuffle into the bathroom, wincing as I turn on the lights. I grumble noticing a hicky on my neck, it was very dark so that's not going to go away any time soon. I turn on the shower, and wait for the water to warm up before I slide off my bath robe and climb in. As I'm washing myself, I hear a knock at the bathroom door and poke my head out of the curtain.
"Come in." I say loudly so he could hear me. The bathroom door opened, and Jensen came in with his boxers back on and a flushed face. "Morning sleeping beauty." I chuckle. He sticks his tongue out at me before approaching me and placing a sweet kiss on my lips.
"Morning." He mumbles, his voice rough and deep from just waking up causing me to get goosebumps. I smile against his lips and pull away to stick my head back under the warm water. "Are we going to take your car or mine?" Jensen asks.
           "Let's take yours so after filming all you have to do is drop me off." I respond. I feel two arms wrap around me, and I'm pulled back against a firm frame. I giggle feeling Jensen's lip scatter kisses on my neck and shoulder.
           "Or you come over tonight and I make dinner." Jensen mumbles against my skin. I turn around and smile up at him.
           "That doesn't sound too bad." I smile. He connects his lips with mine and I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Our kiss was interrupted by a phone ringing.....his phone. "Jensen." I sigh. He grumbles and climbs out of the shower, wrapping a towel around around his waist and exiting the bathroom. I finish washing up and climb out of the shower, and wrap a towel around my torso before entering the bedroom.

     Jensen was sitting on the edge of the bed, his phone against his ear as he listened to whoever was on the phone. He didn't look too happy so I'm guessing it's Daneel. I go to my closet and begin grabbing what I was going to wear for the day, and some extras for Jensen's.
        "No Daneel, no.........The pictures were enough evidence for me and I'm not mad about it........but since this is what our decisions are I want 50 custody........50 and no less I get her all summer..........alright I want papers by Monday. Bye." Jensen says before hanging up. I put my clothes on the bed and stand between his legs while lifting his head up.
          "Everything okay?" I ask.
           "Jared sent me pictures of Daneel with another man last night so I sent her a text of the pictures so that's what the call was about.....we're splitting up and I get JJ all summer." He smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly as he tightly wraps his arms around my waist.
            "I'm happy for you." I say kissing the top of his head. He lays back in the bed, pulling me down with him causing me to giggle.
            "Now we can focus on us." Jensen smiles, scattering kisses on my face.
           "That sounds great." I giggle.

  Daneel is out of the picture.....Jensen and I can really start something now......Everything is working out....