Chapter 14

"Is it Daneel?" I ask, sitting on the bed watching Jensen stare out the window.
"She's back in Texas, besides if she wanted to come into the house she could, she has a key." Jensen mumbles.
"Wait what?" My eyes widen hearing his response.
"Relax I'll have the locks changed, but it might be paparazzi." Jensen sighs, closing his blinds.
"Maybe she hired them." I suggest.
"Sadly that wouldn't surprise me, wait here I'll go look outside." Jensen informs me, slipping on his slippers and his hoodie.
"Please be careful." He nods and pecks my lips before leaving me alone in the room and going downstairs. I get off the bed and go towards the window to watch Jensen. He had a flash light, and he walked around his yard, flashing his light everywhere but found nothing. Maybe it was in my head.....

     I barely got any sleep that night, I was too scared Daneel would barge in or that shadowy figure would suddenly appear. As I sat in the kitchen, drinking my coffee, I watched Jensen pace in the living room as he discussed things with his lawyer. One moment he seemed stressed then relieved then stressed all over again. I didn't know if what was happening was good or bad, but I just wanted this to end. Jensen's back was now facing me as he stared out his glass, sliding door. His muscles were tense, and he was letting out low grunts as he spoke on the phone.

I get out of my seat and approached Jensen, wrapping my arms around his torsos and rest my head on the back of his chest. He eventually relaxes to my touch and lets out a small sigh, before I feel him place one of his hands on mine.
         "Alright, call me back when you have a game plan...Thank you...bye." Jensen mumbles into the phone before hanging up.
          "Everything okay?" I ask. He sighs and turns in my arms, wrapping his around me as I bury my face in his chest.
          "It's complicated but hopefully this will be over soon." Jensen responds, kissing the top of my head.
"I hope so," I sigh,"but let's try not to let her get to us okay?" I smile. He nods and returns the smile before letting go.
"I'm going to go shower alright, wanna join?" He asks me as he heads towards the stairs.
"Yeah I'll be up in a second." I smile winking at him causing him to chuckle as he goes upstairs. I take a deep breath and look out the back porch windows, thinking about last night.....the shadow running across the lawn. I feel chills creep up my back, waiting for the figure to appear again.

Later-

"I'll see you on set babe." I kiss Jensen's cheek as I head towards my trailer, while Jensen goes to his.
"Okay babe."

I unlock my trailer door and gasp, seeing pictures of Jensen and I from last night. Pictures of me in the kitchen, of us dancing, Jensen looking out the window, and other stuff. I sprint to Jensen's trailer and bang on his door until he opens it.
"What the hell-y/n? What's wrong?" Jensen asks, his facial expression changing seeing how scared I was.
"Go look at my trailer." I mumble, feeling now like eyes are on me. Like the figure was here....He jogs over to my trailer and freezes seeing the inside. I cross my arms over my chest, holding myself the best I could.
"If jared thinks this some type of funny joke-I swear to god!!!!" Jensen shouts and slams my trailer door.
"That wasn't Jared last night Jensen!!! That was some other person in the yard!!" I snap.
"This couldn't be Daneel." Jensen sighs, rubbing his hand down his face.
"We need to call the police." I mumble. Jensen nods and he pulls out his phone, calling the security office so they can inform the police.

I sat with Jensen in his trailer while the police investigated my trailer. Never thought I'd ever be saying something like that....police investigating......jeez. After awhile two officers step inside and take a seat across Jensen and I.
"Well we took the photos down, we'll take them back to the department for some finger scanning but can you tell us about last night?" The officer asks me. I nod and glance over at Jensen, as he squeezes my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.
         "I-I was spending the night at Jensen's, and I was unable to sleep so I went downstairs to get a drink it was around I don't know 3 am and when I got to the kitchen, I saw a shadow run across the backyard......I went upstairs and told Jensen but when he went to check he didn't find anyone." I inform the officers.
"And you said that you've received threats from Mr.Ackles ex wife?" The other officer asks.
"Yeah but I don't think she'd do anything this.....creepy." I respond.
"Well tonight I recommend that both of you stay at your apartment or house mam, we'll send some officers to Mr.Ackles house and do a sweep. We'll also have an officer keep a close eye on you both." The officer informs us before they both stand up. Jensen and I stand up as well and shake their hands, thanking them before they leave.

I turn to face Jensen and sigh as he wraps his arms around me,pulling me into his chest.
"You okay baby?" He mumbles.
"Someone was taking pictures of us Jensen.....Watching us....I'm far from okay." I respond.

I know it's short and poorly written but I promise the next chapter will be better ❤️