Chapter 16

Hey guys so before this chapter starts I wanna announce that I am gonna to be starting a Sam Winchester book. If you have any thoughts or if you'd like to be part of the adventure comment on this chapter!! I hope y'all will enjoy but now back Jensen!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ im sorry I've been gone so long!!! Been super duper sick and busy but I'll try to get back into writing. Sorry this is short btw.

       I was drained by the time Jensen and I were leaving the set. My day was filled with a roller coaster of emotions and all I wanted to do was sleep. As walk down the hall towards my apartment, I notice my apartment door open. I look over at Jensen who also sees what I see, and puts his arm over my chest to stop me.
      "Wait here okay?" Jensen mumbles. I nod and watch him as he slowly approaches my open apartment. He pushes open the door and slowly peeks his head in, than enters. I pull out my phone ready to call 911 as I wait for Jensen. After about 5 minutes Jensen comes back out, his face showing anger causing me to become worried.
       "What's wrong?" I ask as I slowly approach my apartment.
       "Don't touch anything I'm calling the police." Jensen instructs me as he pulls out his phone.

     I enter my apartment and gasp at the sight.....Everything had been destroyed, pictures of loved ones laid on the floor shattered in their frames, my furniture has been ripped and torn, my clothes ripped into shreds littered the floor, and the words slut and whore were spray painted on the walls. I walk further into the apartment, tears brimming my eyes as I see everything I owned destroyed in front of me. I turn around to see Jensen watching me, sympathy covered his face. I choked back a sob and shook my head as I exited my apartment, rushing into Jensen's embrace.
"Why won't they just leave us alone?" I sob into Jensen's chest. He lets out a heavy sigh and strokes my head, holding me as close as possible.
"I don't know baby......We'll find the son of a bitch who did this." He mumbles against my hair.

     After waiting for awhile, the police arrived and began taking pictures of the destroyed apartment, searching for DNA and clues to who was here. Jensen called Jared, and telling him what had happened and asked if we could crash there for awhile since we couldn't go back to Jensen's and my place was trashed. After the police asked Jensen and I a few questions, we drove towards Jared's in silence.

    As we pulled up to Jared's, Jensen gently took my hand causing me to look at him for the first time the entire car ride.
       "It'll be okay." He reassures me. I nod, and give him a small smile even though I didn't believe what he told me. Someone was after me, and I didn't know where they were or who it was. No where was safe for me. We climb out of the car and make our way to the house, and Jared's already at the door waiting for us. He looks down at me in sympathy and pulls me into his embrace, holding me against him.
        "Are you okay?" He asks me as Jensen closes the door behind us.
        "I've been better." I sigh, pulling out of him embrace. He leads us into the kitchen where he has pizza and beer waiting for us, causing me to smile slightly. What? Food makes me happy.
"I set up dinner for us, so y/n please dig in." Jared smiles. I give him a tight hug before grabbing a plate, and a beer. I don't know why i suddenly was so hungry. Must've been the stress. Jensen chuckles at me, as I sit on one of the bar stools and dig in. He stands besides me and kisses the side of my head before Jared and him begin making their own plate.

It was nice spending the evening with Jared, getting my mind off of things. After dinner, we all sat in the living room watching a football game before Jared called it a night and went upstairs. After awhile Jensen and I did the same, going into the guest bedroom. Once again it was beautifully decorated, Gen did a great job.