Chapter 36

After shooting that first scene, my adrenaline starts pumping. Damn it feels good to be back on set. Jared and I walk over to our chairs and take a seat. I take a sip of my water and begin to swing my legs back in forth as I'm waiting for them to call us back on to set. I hear Jared laughing and I look over at him.
      "What's so funny?" I ask him
     "You seem like a little kid who had way too much sugar." He  tells me. I laugh and shake my head.
       "I'm just happy to be on set. I want to enjoy it while I can." I tell him.
         "When do you think it'll start getting hard for you to do stuff?" He asks me.
          "Mmm I don't know the doctor says as soon as I start putting on weight I'll be able to tell the difference but maybe a little later." I shrug.

     Luckily our first take was perfect so we were on to a different scene, this time with Jared and Jensen. Lord give me strength.

AND ACTION!!!

I jolt awake to the sound of the bunker door slamming closed after it being opened. I had fallen asleep at the library table and Sam must've gone off to bed after dinner. I look up and see Dean, his face showing he was still pissed. I stand up and rush over to him before he can walk passed me, and I grab him arm.
      "Hey where the hell were you?!" I ask him. I was mad he left, but mainly worried. I just wanted him to be safe.
      "Don't worry about it." He grumbles at me, shrugging my hand off his arm. I narrow my brow, and step in front of him.
      "What the fuck has gotten into you Dean?" I ask him. He looks at me with irritation and anger.
       "Don't fucking worry about it Roxy. Stop acting like your my goddamn parents alright?" He snaps at me before shoving his way passed me down the hall. I groan, practically scream in frustration while running my fingers through my hair. God he was a pain in the ass. I follow after him into his bedroom before he can slam the door shut. He lays on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

       "Sam and I were worried sick Dean." I tell him trying to remain calm.

     "What did I say Roxy? What I do is none of your concern so don't worry about it." He grumbles.

"Why are you being so difficult?" I grumble at Dean.

"Oh I'm being difficult? In case you haven't noticed ever since you got here shit has gotten 100 times more difficult!!!" He snaps back at me. My eyes soften and I can feel a small pain in my chest, hearing his words.

"Then fine Dean, I'll make it easier for you and Sammy." I reply, leaving his room and slamming the door behind me. I head down the hallway to my room and grab my bag which has everything I own in it. I never really unpacked when I got here since we were always on a new case. I jog down the hall, pass the library into the garage, tossing my bag through the open window and starting it up.

I drove away and never looked back. This is what I get for falling in love with a Winchester. Nothing but pain and regret.

END OF SCENE.

I get out of Roxy's car and we redo the take a few times to see if we could get that shot in a better angle. I didn't really mind it, minus Jensen and Jared occasionally messing me up with their weird facial expressions. It felt so good to be Roxy again, I didn't want it to end. Jensen would occasionally sneak a kiss in here and there before we started a scene or after one whenever I was talking to Richard.
"He's going to be miserable when you're gone." Richard comments.
"Him and I both." I chuckle before sighing a bit.
"Hey, maybe the doctor was wrong and the pregnancy won't affect you at all." Richard suggests.
"Yeah maybe."

We were finally allowed to head to lunch, and I walked with Jared and Jensen as usual.
"Have you guys found a place in Texas yet?" Jared asks us.
"Kinda. Y/N found a house not too far from yours, we might check it out when we head down for the holidays." Jensen replies.
"Oh yeah, what's it like?"
"Oh my gosh Jared it's gorgeous, 5 bedroom, big fireplace in the living room, big kitchen, a basement with a bar, a large backyard with a fire pit and a huge deck." I begin to explain in excitement causing Jensen to chuckle. I really did love the house we found. It felt like home, we didn't want a big house at first but then we realized we needed a family home. Who knows maybe there will be more then just one baby for us. I show Jared my phone so he can see the photos of the house, and let's out a whistle.
"So when can Gen, the boys, and I move in?" He asks causing me to chuckle.
"Anytime. Do you think it's too big though? Be honest?" I ask Jared slightly nervous.
         "Psh no way. You have Jj, a baby on the way, and knowing Gen and I, we'll be over a lot with the boys plus your family or Jensen's family will come over a lot. I think it'll be perfect." Jared reassures me, wrapping his arm around my neck.
"See I told you hun, it's perfect. It's what we need for our family." Jensen says causing my heart to beat a little faster. Our family. I love the sound of that.

We get to the tent, make our plates and sit at a table where Misha and Thomas were already sitting. I sit next to Thomas and he gives me a small nudge since I haven't seen him all morning.
         "How are we feeling today lovely?" He asks me.
        "Uhm I don't know. Tired, excited, confused, overwhelmed, and hungry." I say with a small laugh.
         "Are we starting any of the usual pregnancy things? Cravings? Morning sickness? Tender nips?" He asks causing me to laugh at the last question but then shrug a bit.
        "Craving a bit but that's it."
        "And what are we craving? Something nasty so Jensen gags?" Thomas suggests causing me to laugh more while Jensen makes a face.
        "Please be something normal." Jensen begs.
       "It's normal!! It's Italian food. I think I'm craving garlic mainly. Anything with garlic." I tell them. Thomas laughs causing Jensen to look at him with slight concern.
         "What's so bad about garlic?!" Jensen asks.
        "Oh you know....gassy ass especially with the baby and garlic breath." Thomas informs him. Jensen takes a deep breath and shakes his head.
       "The things I do for love."
        "Oh and you think your ass smells heavenly?" I ask Jensen jokingly.
        "Like rainbows and cupcakes." Jensen replies proudly.
         "Negatory." Misha comments causing everyone at the table to laugh.