Chapter 22

I loved the guest room at Jared and Gen's place. The wall was a cool grey, covered in different pieces of decor that really made me feel as if I was in Texas. One wall had a large window overlooking the yard that was covered in little lights for outdoor parties or just for the kids to relax.
I laid in the large antique bathtub that was in the guest bedroom and relaxed in my bath that smelled of roses. I heard a small knock at the door causing me to open my eyes, and smile softly seeing it was Jensen.
"Hey, how you feeling?" He asks, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Honestly.....great. I haven't felt this way in such a long time." I respond. He smiles and takes my hand, kissing my knuckles. "You excited to see JJ?" I ask him. His eyes seem to lighten up and his smile widens.
"Yeah, I have all these things planned to do with the kids, maybe take them to get ice cream the night she arrives, and then the next day take her to the zoo or maybe to a huge park nearby." He speaks with so much excitement it's hard to keep up with what he's saying, but I smile and admire him. We've both been through so much stress, I haven't seen him like this in such a long time. I guess he noticed I was really listening even though I was trying and he let out a small chuckle, before blushing.
"Sorry I didn't mean to ramble." He says.
"Don't apologize, I enjoy it. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time babe." I respond, taking my hand from his and cupping his cheek. He leans forward and gently kisses my lips, slowly deepening it. A playful smirk comes across my lips as I use my other hand to cup his available cheek, and begin to slowly pull him towards me. Eventually he lets out a small gasp as he falls into the tub with me. I laugh as he pouts, now wet before he begins to laugh as well. He pulls me into his lap, and reconnects our lips while wrapping his arms around my waist, holding me close against him.

   I woke up that morning to the sound of our bedroom door creeping open, the sound of giggles and two little feet thudding across the floor. Before I knew it, there was added weight to the bed and squeals of laughter as Tom and Shep jumped up and down on our bed attempting to wake Jensen and I up. Jensen groaned before letting out a low laugh, and scooping the two little ones in his arms. I rolled off of my stomach onto my back, admiring how Jensen was with the kids.
       "Mommy says it's pancake time!" Shep announces. I chuckle and ruffle his hair as I sit up.
      "We'll be right down. Let us get ready okay?" I smile at them. They nod, and jump off the bed running out of the room downstairs. Jensen sits up and lets out a loud yawn before climbing out of the bed.
"What time are you meeting Daneel?" He asks as he walks into the bathroom.
"Mmm 12:30, at the Green Garden cafè." I respond sitting up and running my hand through my hair.
        "Nice. So then I'll pick you up, and we follow Daneel back to her place to girl birdy." He says in a mumbles voice, as he comes out to lean on the doorframe of the bathroom with his tooth brush in his mouth.
        "Sounds like a plan." I smile, climbing out of the bed. I make my way over to my suit case in the corner of the room, and begin to pull out my outfit for the day.

          I sit on a stool in the bathroom finishing up my hair. I did small loose curls and very natural looking makeup. I did one last swipe of my pale red gloss before standing up and adjusting my dress. I wore a f/c (favorite color) dress that stopped above my knees, it had small sleeves that stopped above my elbow, with a plunging neckline that showed just enough to feel flattering but not too slutty. It had buttons going down the front and it wasn't too tight, it was form flattering but loose and elegant. (Photo up-top if you'd like a better idea) After making sure I had an appropriate amount of jewelry on like 3 bracelets, and one long necklace; I walked back into the bedroom and slipped on a rustic brown wedge heels.

      I made my way downstairs and saw that everyone was at the table beginning to enjoy the amazing spread Gen made.
         "Goodmorning." I smile, giving Gen a small hug as I take a seat next to her.
         "Goodmorning, I love that dress!! I love your entire outfit matter of fact. You look like you belong in Texas." She smiles, handing me a plate.
        "Awe thank you, honestly I got my outfit inspiration from your blog and Instagram page. I love everything you post." I respond as I begin to place food on my plate.
         "You should defiantly join me for a vlog video!! Be my next guest!! It'll be so much fun, what do you say?" She asks in excitement.
         "Id love to!" I reply with a large smile.
Breakfast was amazing which was no surprise, Jensen spent a lot of time with the kids with Jared while Gen and I talked about vlog ideas.