Chapter 21

Weeks later~

        It was finally time for break, I couldn't be more excited. I was sitting in Jared's living room on the phone with my mom as Jensen finished packing.
           "Yes mom I'll be there after two weeks in Texas alright?.....I'm not sure if anyone will be joining me....Because he has a daughter mom we've been over this......yes he's divorced mom!" I rub my forehead sighing as I listen to my mom banter over the phone. I look up and see Jensen chuckling at me as he carries the last of his bags from the room. "Mom not all marriages work like yours and dads, look we can talk about this when I get there I have to go now I love you, bye." I hang up as I stand up and shove my phone in my pocket.
          "So how's your mom?" Jensen asks as he approaches me, pecking my cheek.
           "Mm you know mom, wondering when I'll come home as if every time she asks me it'll magically change." I chuckle. He lets out a small chuckle and picks up his bags, walking towards the door with me.
        "You know she's just excited to see you." Jensen smiles, he then looks at the watch on his wrist and sighs, "COME ON JARED IF WE MISS OUR FLIGHT GEN IS GONNA HAVE YOUR ASS!!" I laugh and shake my head, as I watch Jared's large body jog down the stairs with all his bags.
          "IM COMING IM COMING!!!" He grumbles in frustration. I shake my head and walk out of the house, and walk towards the SUV waiting for us out front.

     Since we're going to be out of town for a couple of weeks, we had a driver come and take us to the airport. It was some type of studio policy, but I didn't mind. I climbed into the back of the SUV and clicked my screen on to see the time on my phone. 4:30 am not like I wasn't used to waking up at this time or being at the studio but gosh was I exhausted packing last night and then I couldn't sleep. I'll be meeting JJ for the first time, and I'll be having brunch with Daneel. I knew Jensen really wanted JJ and I to get along, that was his world and he'd hate for things to go wrong so I'm going to do my best for him. Hopefully the Drama that's been happening here stays here until I come back....

Eventually the car was finally loaded up, and so were the boys. Gen and I have been texting for a long time, talking about the boys being excited to see me again, doing a bunch of BBQs, and sight seeing. We would be staying with Jared and Gen because Daneel won the house over in the divorce which wasn't a big deal considering Jensen spent most of his time in Canada filming. I was so excited, I missed Gen and the boys; And finally Jensen and I were going to be able to relax. Put this whole stalker thing behind us....for now.

When we got to the airport, it was weird. I wasn't used to being seen as a celebrity so when fans were surrounding the car, and security had to help us push through I was in shock. Jensen and Jared didn't seem fazed at all by this, but me on the other hand I was terrified. I gripped Jensen's hand tightly as we made our way through the airport. Once we went through security and etc, we grabbed some snacks before boarding onto the plane.
"How did fans know we'd be here?" I ask Jensen as we take our seats on the plane.
"They know when we usually go on break and when we'll be leaving for Texas." Jensen responds.
"I don't think I'll ever get used to that." I chuckle leaning my head back into the head rest.
"Well you're gonna have to for the Convention in New York next month." Jensen reminds me. I sigh and close my eyes, I totally forgot about the convention. There would be time to talk with fans, take photos, then Jensen told me about some type of karaoke, and then picture signing. I've never done those type of things, but I know I'll have other cast members to help me.

     The flight was long, Jensen slept for majority of it while Jared and I played games, then watched whatever movies they provided. Eventually the pilot announced that we'd be landing in Texas shortly, causing Jensen to grumble and awake from his beauty nap. 
        "That was quick." He yawns as he stretches in his seat.
         "For you maybe, Jared beat me 20 times in tic-tac-toe." I laugh. He shakes his head and turns his head to look at Jared behind him.
           "Good job buddy." He congratulates Jared causing me to pout and slap his arm playfully. Jensen chuckles and kisses my cheek causing my cheeks to heat up like they always do, and my heart flutter. "You did a good job too baby. Letting him win." He winks. I laugh and look back at Jared who's now pouting.

    Eventually the plane landed, and we got off the plane. We got our bags from baggage claim and then were escorted to our car. Once we climbed in I spent my time, gazing out the window with excitement. Jensen pointed out landmarks, restaurants, stores and almost everything we drove past. I was eager to see all those places in person, wanting to eat here and there, and wanting to listen to music in every square. I was no longer worried about the troubles that were back home, I can now finally let loose and not have to look behind me every 5 minutes afraid of a watching figure.

We eventually pulled up to Jared's house and before we even got out the car, the large front door swung open releasing the two little boys screaming in excitement seeing their father. Jared scooped them up into his arms, lifting them up like it was nothing and held them close. Jensen and I watched in awe, admiring how happy Jared now seemed. Jensen and I then carried our things into the house to be greeted by a smiling Gen. I placed my bags down and embraced her in a tight hug. I honestly missed Gen, we call almost every night and she's been so helpful during the recent situation.

She held me as I let out a small sigh of content.
"Welcome home." Gen mumbles sweetly into my hair before finally releasing me.
"Thank you so much for letting Jensen and I stay here." I smile. She goes over to Jensen and gives him a hug.
"Oh gosh please don't thank me, you guys are family your more then welcome here anytime." She responds. Finally the two little boys ran inside, giving now Jensen hugs and eventually Jared follows in.

Jared drops his bag and scoops Gen up like she was as light as paper and holds her against his chest. I watch their sweet embrace until I feel two little boys hugging my legs. I smile and kneel down giving them hugs. This is what I missed, being somewhere safe.

That night, Jensen and Jared grilled while Gen taught me how to make some pecan pie which was a very popular dessert in a Texas. Every once in awhile I'd look over my shoulder to make sure no one was lingering in the shadows, but it was nothing all in my head. I think Gen noticed, every time my eyes wandered she could see my fear and she'd gently place her hand on mine to reassure me. I appreciated her so much, she was so kind and sweet just like the first time I met her. Misha called, letting us know he'd be in town in two days, and then I called Daneel and arranging a lunch for tomorrow at 12:30, at some café Gen recommended. Jensen will pick up JJ later that evening and then she'll be coming here. There was a lot going on, but I was fine with it. It helped me keep my mind off everything.

     As we sat in the backyard, I admired everything around me. I was with my friends having a candle lit dinner at sunset, with a man I love and friends I love. Other then our talking and our laughter, it was quiet and peaceful. Maybe if things work out with Jensen and I....Texas will be the place to settle down.