✔️Chapter 2: Hanging Out

Chapter 2: Hanging Out
Hotel
Lydian's POV:

We walked up the the front desk, me holding the titles and Cody holding his bags and mine because he refused to let me carry them like always.

"Hello Miss, rooms for Ms. Rose, Mr. Cody Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, and Mr. Ryder"

She nodded and typed in something before handing keys to each guys "Mr. Cody Rhodes, room 433, Mr. Dustin Rhodes room 437 and Mr. Ryder room 298. Ms. Rose my apologies, their is nothing under that name. First name?"

I glanced at the guys who all looked confused except for Cody who sent me a small smile and directed the guys to the elevator.

I turned back to the lady once they were gone "Look for something under either Lydian Rose, Lydia Rose, or Lydian Cena"

She nodded in understanding and after a couple seconds handed me a key "Sorry for the waste of time Ms. Cena. But can I have a picture of it's not a bother, I love you"

I smiled at her and nodded before I took a picture and signed her purse for her before grabbing my key to room 512.

I hurried up the staircase all the way to the 7th floor.

It was a suite because Vince didn't like the idea of me staying in a room that wasn't 'Emmy start quality' is how he put it.

Vince has been trying to sign me for 6 years now but I always declined no matter how much money he offered.

But of course I've always hung around and I've even trained some of the NXT talent so that's why I have a lot of friends here.

Vince is kinda the father figure in my life while Hunter also tries to be along with Dusty who I love so dearly.

Undertaker or Mark is like my Uncle along with Glenn AKA Kane, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart and Bob Orton.

And then the guys.

Me and Cody have known each other for I believe 11 years now.

I was 14 at my first WWE event and I went backstage and that's when I met Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes and the youngest little Cody.

We instantly hit it off and since I was living with my Aunt she didn't really care where I went so we got even closer and the Rhodes are like my family.

I met Randy about a year later when me and Cody were playing tag backstage, don't judge.

At first he had a big ego but I shrunk him down to size and ever since we've been best friends.

Then I met Phil or CM Punk like 2 years later and we clicked instantly. Then I met Dolph not long after, then Rey, then Zack and then Miz and then April.

Ever since then I've been super close with almost everyone backstage.

I sat my bag down on the sofa and took out my phone to check my messages.

CodingRhodes: your room or mine?

RANDALTHEVIPER: I swear to the gods Lydian! If u don't give me back my title!

DolphinZiggles: who's room we going in? And he's gonna kill u, good luck

CrazyMidgetApril: Heyyyy! Sorry, we sorta left but Phil was bored room?

HHH: come 4 raw at 3 pm. meeting and just give him back his titles u know he is a baby

I giggled at Hunter's message before responding to everybody.