✔️Chapter 29: Throwing Out The Challenge

Chapter 29: Throwing Out The Challenge

Monday Night Raw
On Screen
Eh
In The Ring
Third Person's POV:

Lydia Rose stood in the center of the ring with a frown, dressed in her usual attire.

Lydia: I haven't been here long, but I know two things. One, friendships and relationships end only one way, in betrayal or heartbreak.

Lydia shook her head

Lydia: And two......do what's best for you, not for anyone else, but you! And I haven't been doing that lately. I've been working for Punk and the Usos and Cena and Bryan and for my mystery employer. I've been following his orders, helping the good guys but.....are they really the good guys?

Lydia smirked as the crowd chanted 'What' at her.

Lydia: Have you ever noticed that those 5 guys, all they do is complain about how things aren't fair? But yet they win championship after championship and are in the main event of every other show! But yet, they say they've been 'held down' by people like Hunter ends Stephanie and Vincent K. McMahon himself! Next, they'll be saying Shane McMahon held them down!

She fake laughed and cackled.

Lydia: I'm tired of working for everyone, but myself. I've worked to long and to hard to get where I am to just work for others! I have a friend on the Indie scene, you guys may know him as one AJ Styles

The crowd cheered at the name of the famous wrestler from New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Lydia: Well me and AJ have been friends a long time now, maybe 10 years? We've fought together and against each other, we've betrayed one another and sold out. But at the end of each day, we still text each other, 'goodnight, I love you' because he's my best friend. Our friendship is so strong, that whatever happens in this line of work, it will always be our top priority. He told me something last night, something that I should have done a long time ago.

Lydia: (sighs) AJ said I need to look out for me, and me only. So right now, I'm here to talk to Randy Orton, I'm here to talk to John Cena, I'm here to talk to CM Punk, I'm here to talk to The SHIELD, I'm here to talk to Daniel Bryan and I'm here to talk to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. I'm here to talk to the entire WOMEN'S DIVISION

Lydia glared at the stage

Lydia: My name is Lydia Cena and I began my wrestling career at the age of 15 working in a small town in Illinois. Their I met my friend CM Punk. We became best friends. Then I met AJ and then Bryan then Randy. Then I started working for WWE. I was told my Hunter and Stephanie that I need to stay low, stay out of the spotlight. Well I'm here to say I am the spotlight!

The crowd cheers as she smirks.

Lydia: I came to WWE to show the world what a woman can do. I came here to prove I am the BEST WRESTLER in the entire world! I came here to make history and show the world that women are as good as men. To the women like AJ Lee, Nikki and Brie Bella, Naomi, Kaitlyn, Tamina, Eva Marie, Natalya, Summer Rae, Paige, this is our time! I'm done sitting back and letting the men have all the fun! I'm gonna make history by beating Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble, and I need to know if I have your support.

The crowd cheered loudly at the suggestion as the entire Divas locker room walked out and stood on the stage.

Divas Champions AJ Lee stood at the head with Nikki and Brie Bella to her left and Natalya and Kaitlyn to her right as the rest stood behind her.

AJ Lee: Lydia, you think you can win? You think the Authority will let you face Orton? You think they'll let a woman be champion?

Lydia nodded

Lydia: Valid questions indeed. But I have spoken with someone very high up in WWE, and it's already approved. At the Royal Rumble I will face Randy for the title and make history. They ain't gotta let me be champion, because I'm becoming the first female WWE World Heavyweight Champion, whether they like it or not!

The women on stage didn't speak for a moment before slowly each one, including AJ Lee nodded in agreement.

AJ Lee: Lydia Rose Cena, I've known you 5 years now and I know if you set your mind to something it'll happen. So yes, I'm backing you, and so are the rest of the Divas. Go make history for us

The Divas clapped for her as Lydia smiled.

The crowd started chanting "This Is The Future"

A tear slowly slid down her cheek at those words as she let it fall gently.

Without thinking most of the men's roster walked onto the stage, soon filled with superstars and divas.

At the head was AJ Lee, The Bella Twins, Kaitlyn, Natalya, The Uso's, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.

They clapped for Lydia as she smiled and made a promise.

Lydia: At the 2014 Royal Rumble I will be making history by becoming the first female WWE World Heavyweight Champion in all of history. That is a promise. Randy, I'll see you in a couple weeks!

She smiled and walked backstage with everyone else as the WWE Universe and Commentary we're still in shock.

Michael Cole: Jerry, John, what does this mean?

JBL: I think she just threw out the challenge to the champion!

Jerry Lawler: (shakes head) No John she didn't, I think she just told the Champion! We'll see it later, but right now it's official, at the Royal Rumble it will be Randy Orton Vs. Lydia Rose for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!
*****************************************
Backstage
Off Screen
Lydian's POV:

Once I made it backstage I was face to face with Hunter who looked seriously pissed off.

"Who the hell do you think you are Cena?! No way in hell are you getting that match!" Hunter yelled but I just pushed him away.

"Try that and you'll see what a real boycott looks like. You think people got upset over you and Bryan? Please, watch when you pull the plug on a Women's Revolution! Show the world that you think women are inferior! Watch as sales go down, arena's empty and no more merchandise is sold. Try me Hunter, I'll say it on Twitter or in that ring. I'm done with this, now we're playing by my rules asshat!"

With those words I walked away with a hair flip and a smile, like a true savage queen.

He was shocked and didn't reply but I didn't wait for it.

I saw most of the roster staring at me in shock, including John, Phil, April and a newly arrived Randy Orton.

I didn't bother to look at them but couldn't keep the smirk off of my face as I made my way down the hallway.

Word Count: 1195 Words