✔️Chapter 18: An 'Accidental' Run In

Chapter 18: An 'Accidental' Run In

Tuesday Morning
10:46 AM
Hotel Gym
With CM Punk, John Cena, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella
Lydian's POV:

I glanced around as Cody and Bryan started wrestling and Brie and April started wrestling in the other ring across from them while Nikki was the ref for the girls and John was the ref for the guys.

Phil was standing ringside and cheering as I continued to glance around, waiting for Colby (Seth Rollins) and the rest of the guys to get here.

He was bringing, Ambrose, Reigns, Kane, Show, Hunter and Randy with him so here we were, just waiting.

About 5 minutes later they finally walked in as Colby glanced around and when he noticed me he sent me a nod as I sighed and turned to Phil.

"Hey, I'm going to get a soda, I'll be back" I told him as he didn't even glance at me as he nodded.

I hurried away from the guys and girls and toward the soda machine in the Hall was I saw Colby point me out to the hounds.

All three smirked at me as they walked over and I pretended to be busy getting my soda.

I put my money in and grabbed the Dr. Pepper that came out before turning around but faking a gasp as I ran into Ambrose's chest.

I was backed against the soda machine as Ambrose, Reigns and Colby surrounded me with smirks as I pretended to be scared, letting our small whimpers making Ambrose and Reigns smirk bigger.

"Hello Lydian. We've missed your pretty little face" Ambrose said as he placed his hand on my hip and it took everything in me not to shiver in disgust.

I tried to look scared as Colby glanced at me and rolled his eyes.

Colby grabbed my chin gently as he made my look up at them "Listen little girl. You are going against The SHIELD. You are going against the Authority. You may want to rethink your decision before it's to late"

I let out the fakest whimper I could but they all believed it as they smirked and walked away as Colby glared at me a little as he hung back "Were you even scared?"

I sent him a smirk and shook my head as he growled a little and ran to catch up with his boys.

I pretended to be out of breath as I walked out to see Phil and John standing by the entrance with worry.

"What happened? We saw The SHIELD coming back from your area" Phil asked as he searched me for injuries.

I put on my best scared face and just shook my head "N-Nothing. They just scared me"

Both men glared at the backs of The SHIELD before Phil and John ran over to them and the Authority, Cody, Bryan and the girls following closely behind me as I ran after them.

The SHIELD turned to the guys as Randy looked between Phil and John and the hounds in confusion as he glanced at me.

Colby sent me a wink that nobody saw that made me smile a little.

I put fake fear on my face as Ambrose, Reigns and Colby looked me up and down with smirks.

"You need to stay the hell away from Lydia you mutts!" Phil growled as both Bryan and John had to hold him back.

Randy stepped up "Wait, what did you guys do to Lydia?"

The boys shared a look as Ambrose looked me up and down as his smirk grew bigger at my dear "Nothing Orton. Nothing at all, for now"