✔️Chapter 24: A Lunatic and An Architect

Chapter 24: A Lunatic And An Architect 

Thursday Night
6:12 PM
Lydian's House
Lydian's POV:

My doorbell rang as I smiled and got up to answer it.

Must be the hounds, well minus Leati.

I walked over to the door to hear muffled arguing as I opened the door.

I smiled and leaned against the door frame as both men hadn't noticed me yet as they argued.

"No! Why the hell should you go first?! If it wasn't for me she wouldn't even be talking to you! You creeped her out!" Colby said as he glared at his best friend.

Jonathan glared back "Well that's not my fault that you started sucking up to her! But I bet she likes me better! She asked for my phone number!"

Colby rolled his eyes "And? She gave me a nickname first"

"You're older than me. So I'm closer to her age. I bet she likes me better now" Jonathan said as he crossed his arms.

Colby scoffed loudly and shook his head "We have much more in common then you and her ever would. And it just means I'm more mature than you!"

"Nope" Jonathan said, popping the p.

"Yes!" Colby glared with anger

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Both of you are immature. How long are you gonna stand their arguing?" I finally spoke as both jumped and turned to me in surprise.

They both looked embarrassed before Jonathan hugged me and kissed my head as Colby glared at him.

He snatched me from Jon's arms and hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek gently as he smirked at Jon.

I rolled my eyes once again and pushed them both away before motioning them in. They followed behind quickly, carrying their bags as I shut the door and locked it.

I gave them a tour of the house, which actually took quite long because both guys were messing with each other the entire time.

I showed them their rooms, which was two of the guest rooms.

Jonathan's was on my right and Colby's was across from me.

They placed their bags in before we made our way back down the stairs to the living room as we plopped down on the couch.

"So Sweetheart, what do you usually do for entertainment?" Colby asked as he stretched out on the couch across from me and Jonathan.

I shrugged "TV. Home gym. Food. Oh and I sleep a lot. Are you guys hungry or tired? I can make you something"

Their eyes widened instantly as they sat up and just stared at me making me confused.

"What is it?" I asked, confused by their shock.

"Y-You can cook?" Colby asked slowly.

I just nodded as they both didn't even blink.

"Please Lydian, please make us something. We spend 300+ days on the road and even then neither of us can cook" Jonathan begged making me giggle.

That's sad, it really is.

I just rolled my eyes but stood and made my way to the kitchen as both me smiled at me.

I smiled a tiny bit at their childish ways but started to make them some spaghetti.
**********************************************
1 Hour Later:
Lydian's POV:

I set two plates on the table, filled with spaghetti.

"Colby! Jonathan!" I yelled as I heard both men jump up and run into the kitchen.

I laughed at their excited expressions before sitting down at the head of the table with Jonathan on my right and Colby on my left.

We all ate silently because they were to busy letting our small moans after each bite. I really could not stop laughing at them.

Once we finished I just sat the dishes in the sink, knowing I would clean them eventually.

I sat back down on the couch with Colby laying his head in my lap and Jonathan sitting on the floor in front of us.

"So, I gotta ask......What's it like for you guys? What's it like you know, being brothers and being the hounds?" I ask the question that has been lingering on my mind since I met them.

Colby and Jonathan shared a look.

"It's so much more than words can describe. The fact that we get the chance to show the world what we can do and our brotherhood each and every night means the world to us." Jonathan said with a small smile.

Colby nodded in agreement "We ride together, we room together, we train together. We are friends and brothers and no one will ever tear us apart. No matter what they are my brothers and we'll fight to the ends of the earth together if that's what it takes. It's a unique bond that most don't know and never will. Only when you travel with someone for 300+ days, only when you fight together with someone almost every single night, put your trust and faith in their hands will anyone ever understand what we have."

"I'm proud to call these men my brothers and nothing will ever change that"

I couldn't help but smile at those words, at the deep meaning within them.

They really were brothers and you could tell they had this connection between them.

The Architect and The Lunatic.

Oh and the Samoan Powerhouse

Word Count: 878 Words

*Just wanted to have a special moment for Colby and Jon to really explain how deep their friendship goes. More Ambrollins to come of course!*