✔️Chapter 28: Quality Family Time and Panic Attacks

Chapter 28: Quality Family Time and Panic Attacks

Friday Night
West Newberry, Massachusetts
Sean Cena's House
Lydian's POV:

I took a deep breath before nodding to myself and ringing the doorbell to Sean's house.

The door was immediately opened and I smiled at Matthew who opened he door for me and let me in.

We had decided to get together and spend some time, reconnecting.

So here we were, packed in Sean's living room with beer and pizza.

"Why hello dear brothers. The Queen has arrived" I said as I entered the room.

I tossed my bag to Sean who rolled his eyes before hugging me as did the others.

I plopped down on the couch and grabbed a beer as I got comfortable.

"So, hows everyone's days been going?" I questioned after Sean came back.

"Boring" Everyone answered in sync making us all break out into laughter.

"Well you all did choose boring life styles, unlike me and Johnny boy over here" I nudged John who nodded in agreement and laughed with me.

Matthew rolled his eyes "Hey, I get payed 125,000 a year"

"I get payed like 15 million a year, please" John said with a laugh as Matt glared at him.

"I get payed 30 million" I said after a moment of silence making all 5 of them glare at me.

"Wait hold on, how do you get payed 15 million more than me?!" John said in fake outrage.

Matthew shook his head "She's just better than you"

I nodded with a smirk as Sean agreed with him.

Daniel and Michael stayed on John's side made me glare at him.

"I've worked all around the world for the longest time. I am a main event star. I sell out arenas. Johnny, I'm doing what you haven't been able to do in years, set the world on fire and make history" I said with a cocky smirk, making John roll his eyes.

"I think you've forgotten, but remind me who was in the main event of TLC?" He questioned.

I shook my head "You must have forgotten that Randal kicked your ass"

The others oo'ed at my burn as John just glared at me and playfully punched me in the arm.

Sean walked out for a moment before returning with a couple of boxes of pizza before plopping them down on the coffee table.

Me and my brothers shared a look before I jumped toward the boxes.

It was a struggle between us before John eventually pulled the boxes to him.

We all groaned as I whined "Unfair dude, you're like literally Superman"

John shrugged and handed us 3 boxes but kept one for himself.

I made sure to glare at him for awhile as I slowly ate a slice of pizza.

"Amber and the kids want to meet you whenever you're free" Sean said as he ate a slice of pizza.

Honestly I was nervous to meet his wife and kids but I knew I needed to.

The list of wives and children were as follows.

Sean- Married to Amber
Children- Jocelyn (Age 15), Mason (Age 9) and William (Age 4)

Michael- Married to Elizabeth
Children- Sarah (Age 6)

Daniel- Married to Olivia
Children- Vivian (Age 16) Sophia (Age 11), Alexa (Age 11) and Lydian (Age 5)

Matthew- Married to Katlina
Children- Bryce (Age 12) and Bennet (Age 2)

I felt like my lungs were tightening and I couldn't breath.

Michael, Daniel and Matthew agreed with Sean but John could sense my discomfort.

"You can meet them when you're ready and comfortable Lyd, nobody's forcing you too" He said which made everyone go silent.

I let out a small sigh and smiled at them "No it's fine, I'd be glad to meet them, bestow my great wisdom upon them"

They laughed and I excused myself to the bathroom and grabbed my phone.

I knew I was having a panic attack and I knew I needed to talk to someone, someone who could help and someone who would understand which recently had become very limited.

Once in the bathroom I made sure to lock the door before quickly dialing Mike (The Miz, not her brother)

(Bold- Michael "The Miz" Mizanian)
(Bold and Curved- Lydian Cena)

Hello

M-Michael

Lydian? What's the matter? Are you okay?

N-No. I-I'm like having a panic attack

Where are you? Deep breaths

At S-Sean's House with John and the o-other

Hang on, Count to ten. Calm down, everything's okay.

(Mike's side pauses as he calls someone else)

(5 minutes later)

Still there Lydia?

I was about to say something when a knock came at the bathroom door and John spoke from the other side "Lydia? Are you okay? Can you let me in? Mike texted"

I sighed and hung up on Mike before opening he door as John burst through.

His eyes scanned my body for injury and when he saw none he sighed softly and hugged me tightly.

I couldn't help but hug him back.

This was my brother.

Eventually I had calmed down and I took a seat on the toilet lid as John stood in front of me.

"What's the matter Lyd?" He questioned.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "I.....just thinking of meeting Sean's wife and kids and just everyone it just got to me. I felt like I couldn't believe"

John nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he spoke "I know. I could tell Lydian. But you don't have to panic, you can meet them at your own pace. You are a part of our family and they will accept you no matter what. Dammit Lydian, we love you"

I broke out into a smile at his words "I love you guys to Johnny. Thank you"

"Anytime Lyd. Anytime"

And their me and my brother stood, in the middle of our older brothers bathroom hugging as I tried to calm down and he tried to comfort me in the only way he knew.

Great Family Time.

Word Count: 1013 Words