✔️Chapter 21: Meeting The Second Hound

Chapter 21: Meeting The Second Hound

SmackDown Tapings
Arena
7:47 PM
Backstage
Lydian's POV:

I finished tying the laces to my combat boots when I felt my phone buzz.

I took it out of my pocket to see Colby had texted me.

Colby-Jack: Hey. Hi. Hello. So what r we doing tonite?

I rolled my eyes a little bit responded nonetheless.

QueenLydia: Hello. Hi. Hey. You could have just asked him. Are you asking about hounds or Authority?

Colby-Jack: Both. I'm 2 lazy 2 go c the schedule. Plz? And I'm bored

QueenLydia: Fineeee. Let me go see. Where is your locker room?

Colby-Jack: Thx so much. It's in that far dark hallway nobody uses

QueenLydia: K

I sighed and pocketed my phone before walking out of my locker room and down the hallway to the board where the schedule for the night is posted.

Schedule: SmackDown Tapings 12/10/13

Daniel Bryan Vs. Erick Rowan (w/ Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt)

The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) Vs. The Rhodes Brothers (Cody Rhodes and Goldust)

John Cena Promo on Randy Orton and TLC

Mark Henry Vs. Damien Sandow

AJ Lee and Tamina Vs. The Bella Twins (Nikki and Brie Bella)

The SHIELD (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) (w/ Dean Ambrose) Vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso)

After Bell Rings, CM Punk and Lydia Rose segment broadcasted from "undisclosed location"

The Big Show (w/ Rey Mysterio) Vs. Ryback (w/ Curtis Axel)

Randy Orton promo, Apologizes to Authority and Lydia Rose. Triple H comes out and they shake hands. Lydia Rose Optional

Dark Matches:

Randy Orton Vs. John Cena

Lydia Rose (w/ CM Punk) Vs. Seth Rollins (w/ Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose)

CM Punk and Lydia Rose Vs. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose (w/ Dean Ambrose)

AJ Lee (W/ Tamina) Vs. Nikki Bella (W/ Brie Bella)

I sighed and took a picture of it with my phone before grabbing the needed scripts off the table.

I grabbed one for me and Phil's promo and then one for Randal's.

And of course I had to wrestle Colby, I can't wait to kick his ass.

I finally found their locker room after what felt like years of walking.

It was really secluded, damm I should ask Vince for something like this.

I knocked and tapped my foot as I waited for someone to open the door.

What I wasn't expecting was a half naked Roman Reigns to open the door.

He was only in his SHIELD pants, leaving his chest and abs on full display.

Mmmmmm....

Don't judge, I am still a woman.

Roman looked at me questioningly as I tried to find the right words.