✔️Chapter 13: A Date?!

Chapter 13: A Date?!
Monday Night Raw
Off Air
Lydian's POV:

I texted April to meet me in my locker room before I had to go out for my match against Randal.

I was pacing, mentally freaking out.

I was going on a date with Cody Rhodes. I was going on a date with my best friend!

Am I in an alternate dimension?

That would explain everything very well.

April finally showed up dresses in her ring gear as I sent her a small smile and continued pacing as she plopped down on my sofa.

"So what's up girly?" She asked as she sat criss cross.

I just continued pacing as I answer "Okay so......DustyforcedmeandCodytotalkandwetalkedandhesaidhewasinlovewithmetoo. And then......CodyRhodesnybestfriendofalmost13yearsaskedmeonadateandIacceptedandnowIampersonallyfreakingout"

She looked at me like I was crazy "Um, come again?"

I finally stopped pacing and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Dusty forced me and Cody to talk and he told me he didn't meant any of it and that he's been in love with me since the first time we met. Then, Cody Rhodes......my best friend of almost 13 years asked me out on a date and I'm personally freaking out" I said slowly so she understood everything.

April stared at me wide eyed, shock but soon she grinned and jumped up, clapping her hands as she squealed "Oh. My. God......Yes! I can't believe it! I've waited 7 years for you to say those words!!!!! Oh my gosh, when is it? Where is he taking you? Can I help you pick your outfit? Oh my goshhhhh this is gonna be amazing! A Date?! Yesssss!"

She bombarded me with questions making me roll my eyes but smile a little as I felt my anxiety slowly slipping away.

This was Cody. My Cody.

Why was I so nervous?

We've been best friends for 12 almost 13 years.

He knew everything about me and I knew everything about him.

He's seen me at my highest and lowest while I've seen him at his.

Without Cody, I probably wouldn't have made it this far in life.

......So what if this date goes wrong?

What if something gets messed up? What if I make a mistake? What if everything gets ruined?

What will happen to our friendship?!

If I lost Cody.......

Oh yeah, now I remember why I was nervous.

"Well he didn't say where but he told me tomorrow after SmackDown tapings and to wherever I want" I answer her previous questions as she nodded and started pacing, thinking of what outfit I was gonna wear.

While she continued pacing I slid on my ring gear before doing my makeup and hair.

Once I was done I checked myself in the mirror before slipping on my leather jacket as me and Randy's match was next.

I hugged April as she just hugged back before continuing pacing and mumbling to herself, yeah she was crazy.

I jogged to the entrance ramp as Randal's music began as he walked down the ramp with his titles.

I smirked thinking he was gonna be alone but I was wrong when The SHIELDS music hit and they walked down the stairs and into the ring.

I rolled my eyes slightly and got ready to head out when Bryan and Phil walked over.