✔️Chapter 22: A Message To The Mutts

Chapter 22: A Message To The Mutts

Tuesday Night
9:12 PM
December 10th, 2013
5 Days Until TLC
SmackDown Tapings
On Air and In The Ring
Third Person's POV:

Seconds after the bell rang, everyone's attention was drawn to the titantron.

On it, was the Second City Saint, CM Punk, in a black CM Punk hoodie with his fists taped a huge smirk on his face as he stared straight into the camera.

Punk: Mutts. I'm so deeply sorry to interrupt your celebration and your victory, but I have an announcement to make. I am currently broadcasting, from an undisclosed location, you guys know those places well right?

He smirked as The SHIELD stood in the ring, glaring at the Tron.

Punk: This Sunday, I am walking into a 3-on-1 handicapped match against The SHIELD. Now, I've been told by all my friends and everyone backstage, that this is career suicide.........And yeah I can't really argue.

The SHIELD smirked but that fell as Punk's eyes lit with a fire inside them.

Punk: If I am going now, I'm brining down as many of you with me as I can! Yes, I will be walking into a slaughter this Sunday at TLC......You may ask how I am going to take down the hounds of justice?

He paused and chuckled at the screen

Punk: But haven't I already? During my latest battle with my opponents I have exposed not just one, but many weaknesses they have. Or let me reiterate, I have exposed some cracks in The SHIELD, have I not?

He smirked as The SHIELD growled and Ambrose started pacing.

Punk: But, but but but. I actually am not walking into a 3-on-1 assault like most think. Because hounds, I've found myself a partner

The SHIELD looked confused until Lydia Rose walked into view and stood next to Punk with a smirk as the crowd cheered in approval.

Lydia: Yes he has. And Vince has approved this. So this Sunday, only on the WWE Network, TLC, it will be The SHIELD Vs. CM Punk and Lydia Rose. And Mutts, you couldn't take down Punk when it was just him, what makes you think you can take him down with me?

Punk and Lydia laugh at the screen as Punk gives her a side hug.

Lydia: What's that line you guys always use? Oh yeah. Believe in The Best In The World

Punk: Believe in The Queen Of The Cell and Believe we will win this Sunday

Punk and Lydia: (in sync) Believe that!

The camera flashes off as The SHIELD stand in the ring, as angry as ever as they stomp backstage.
*****************************************
Backstage
Off Air
Lydian's POV:

I hugged Phil as he went to find April and I went to find Colby.

I didn't actually want to talk to Ambrose but I was bored and I kinda was ignoring all my friends.

But it was for good reason.

I had texted him before we went to do the segment saying I wasn't joining the Authority and he reluctantly agreed.

He said I am supposed to try and help John this Sunday and have Randy take me out setting up a feud between us and he now wants me to take the titles from Randal.