✔️Chapter 16: Fighting The Hounds

Chapter 16: Fighting The Hounds

December 9th, 2013

1 Week Until TLC
Seattle, Washington
WWE
Ending Of CM Punk Vs. Dean Ambrose ( w/Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)

Third Person's POV:

The bell rings as CM Punk wins by a surprise roll up to Dean Ambrose, but that's when The SHIELD's pack mentality kicks in.

Seth Rollins distracts CM Punk at ringside as Roman Reigns rolls into the ring.

Once CM Punk turns around, Roman Reigns hits him with a devastating spear to his already broken ribs.

CM Punk withers in pain as Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins corner him on the mat.

But the situation for The SHIELD soon turns around as All Nightmare Long by Metallica plays around the arena.

Everyone turns to the ramp to see Lydia Rose, running down the ramp at full speed dressed in all black.

She slides into the ring and spears Roman Reigns out of no where, taking him down and hitting him with lefts and rights.

Ambrose and Rollins snap out of their shock and pull Lydia off of their team mate but she turns to Ambrose and dropkicks him away.

She hits Rollins with her signature roundhouse kick, Death Wish.

She smirks as Ambrose gets up slightly and runs toward her, by to only end up on the receiving end of a superkick.

All three men roll out of the ring and retreat up the ramp as Lydia smirks and stands at the ropes, taunting the hounds.

Once they are out of view Lydia turns to her friend and helps him up as Punk shakes his head.

They walk backstage to together as the crowd cheers for the returning Lydia Rose.
*************************************************
Off Air
Backstage
Lydian's POV:

Once we made it backstage Phil held his ribs and groaned in pain.

I smirk as Phil collapses on a steel chair as we wait for the medic.

"Thanks Lydie, but that was stupid of you" He said trough his pain.

I shrugged "But was it?"

He nodded "They are gonna go after you to now"

I smiled and leaned against the wall next to him and shook my head "No they won't Phillip. And I'm sure of that. Don't worry about me, but my boss wants me out their for Randy and John's segment so I gotta go get prepared"

I kissed his cheek as the medic walked over and I skipped down the hallway with a smile.

I took my time walking down the dark hallway, starting to get bored.

If they didn't show-

My thoughts were interrupted when three figures surrounded me.

I mentally smirked but put on a blank expression as the hounds growled at me in anger.

I pretended to be scared and backed up against the wall as they stood in front of me, trying to act intimidating, key word is trying.

"Little girl, what the hell were you thinking do that?! That was our business! It didn't involve you!" Ambrose growled as I let out a fake whimper.

They all smirked as I fake cowered away and started to plead "I-I'm sorry guys I just wanted to help m-my friend. Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything. I'll stay away if you want"