✔️Chapter 12: The Dream Is Here

Chapter 12: The Dream Is Here
Monday Night Raw
Arena
Off Air
Before The Show
Lydian's POV:

I didn't bother to fight Dusty as he dragged me down the hallway toward the men's locker room.

He didn't bother to knock as he stormed in, dragging me with as everyone stopped to look.

They all laughed at me as I just shrugged.

He stomped straight up to Cody who stared wide eyed, a fearful and worried look in his eyes as he knew what was about it happen.

Dusty finally let go of me but I knew better than to run awa.

"Cody Brian Rhodes! Have I not taught you better, you fucking coward!" Dusty screamed at him as we all watched shocked to our core.

Dusty was a man everyone loved but when he got angry or you messed with his family he turned to a demon and to see him screaming at his son was a sight.

He slapped Cody on the back of the head and grabbed his wrist before grabbing mine and dragging us behind him out of the locker room.

I saw Goldie out of the corner of my eye and so did Dusty as he stopped and without glancing at anyone spoke "Dustin Michael Rhodes. I better see you in my office in 15 minutes or I'll come back and drag you there by your ear"

I saw Goldie nods quickly in fear as Dusty slammed the door behind us and continued dragging us down the hallway.

Cody kept glancing at me but I refused to look him in his eyes.

Once we made it to Dusty's office he shoved us into the chairs and locked the door before leaning against his desk and glaring at us as we looked like two children being scolded, which we were.

"Cody Brian Rhodes. I had Orton and Punk come up to me earlier tonight and explain everything to me. How dare you play with this girls feelings, when you knew from the beginning how she felt? And just for some locker room whore?! I thought I raised you better. And you did it just because you were scared of telling her the truth. Which you will, or do help me!" He threatened before turning his glare onto me.

"Now Sweety, you know I love you like a daughter and will forever, but for lords sake! Pull your fucking head out of your ass and see what this he is! He's not a man! He's just a boy! You deserve a man! And if my son can't love you like you deserve, move on Lydian. But you are also a coward. But you didn't hide behind some skank to cover it. I thought I raised my children better than this. And better be sure I'm not afraid to whoop you kids like when you were younger. Now stay here and sort out this bullshit while I deal with Dustin and his loud mouth" he used a softer voice for me but still got his point across.

Me and Cody nodded as he kissed our heads and walked out as I stared at the wall but felt Cody's heated gaze on me.

"Darlin'" he said in his small lisp and country accent that I love.

I held back the blush as I let out a small sigh "Please don't call me that. You don't have to pretend to like me for Dusty you know."

I told him in all honesty because that's what it felt like was happening here.

I closed my eyes and leaned back as I heard Cody get up and I expected him to leave but was surprised when I felt his hand on my cheek causing me to open my eyes to see him squatted down in front of me so we were eye to eye.

I stared into those blue eyes that I love and all those emotions from the past few days just came hurling up as I tried to contain them but couldn't.

"Lydian, Darlin', please, you know I didn't mean any of it. I do love you. I'm in love with you and have been for over 11 years now. Please, please forgive me" he told me in a small whisper as I looked into his eyes.

All I could see was truth and honesty and love and hope.

"C-Cody" was all I could get out as my voice broke and he pulled me into a hug as I didn't hesitate to hug back.

I felt tears start to pour down my cheeks and I saw Cody looking incredibly shocked but he just hugged me tighter and rocked us a little as he whispered things to calm me down knowing where my emotions were at.

Once I did we pulled away and Cody put a hand around my waist and another under my chin as he lifted my head till my eyes met his.

"Lydian Rose Cena, I'm in love with you. Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked to which my eyes widened in shock but also in happiness.

I nodded quickly not being able to speak as we just hugged again.

Cody kissed my head before we both walked out of Dusty's office, Cody's arm wrapped tightly around my waist as we saw both Dusty and Dustin standing next to the door looking happy as they pretended like they didn't eavesdrop on our conversation.

I couldn't help but laugh before pulling all three into a hug.

"Thank you, thank you for taking me in. You guys are my family" I told them as we all shared a tight hug and our love for each other.

My real family is The Rhodes and I couldn't wish for a better family

Word Count: 969 Words