✔️Chapter 17: Jealous and Seth Rollins

Chapter 17: Jealous and Seth Rollins

11:30 PM
Same Night
Monday Night Raw Arena
Off Air
Backstage
Medic's Office
Lydian's POV:

I let out a loud groan and held my neck as I didn't bother to open my eyes.

God that fucking RKO.

I glanced around and saw I was in the medics office making me roll my eyes.

These are the parts of the plan I despised, the ones where I end up here.

Doctor Samuels walked over with a smile "Hello Ms. Rose, it's good to see you again, I wish it was on better terms thought"

I sent him a small smile and nodded as I tried to stretch my neck some "Yeah, I agree Doc. So what's the diagnosis?"

"No concussion, the time off to your neck really helped it heal so you are good to go, just take it easy next to" he told me as he walked me to the door and handed me my leather jacket and phone.

I sighed "Tell that to Randy"

He smirked slightly and opened the door "I did. Why do you think nobody was here wen you woke up? I had to kick them out before Cody punched him"

I giggled slightly, definitely something he would do.

I wished the doctor a good night before heading out of the room before being instantly bombarded by questions.

"I'm fine. He just said to take it easy next time" I said as I glanced at Cody, Mike, Dustin, Zack, Dolph, Rey, Phil, April, John, Bryan and Randy.

"Cough cough Randy cough cough" Dolph said making everyone but Cody and Randy laugh.

"You should get that cough checked out Ziggler. So go away" I told him with a slight glare as he chuckled and walked away with everyone but John, Randy, Cody and Phil.

Phil hugged me "Good job out their kiddo. Next time, don't get RKO'd"

I took his advice to heart with a smirk as he walked away and John hugged me before following.

This left me alone with Randy and Cody.

Oh no.

Cody slid his arm tightly around my waist and brought me to his side as he growled at Randy "Now you can get the fuck away from my girl Orton"

Randy returned his glare before turning to me with a slight smile "I'm sorry Lydian. I thought you were Punk or Alberto. Please forgive me"

I rolled my eyes and returned his smile "It's okay Randal. I'm fine. Don't sweat it. I have taken quite a few RKO's"

He nodded and kissed my hand before glaring at Cody one more time and walking away.

Once Randy turned the corner out of view I got out of Cody's grip and glared at him as he stared at me trying to seem innocent.

"Cody Brian Rhodes! Why in the hell were you getting all possessive caveman over me?!" I said with a glare to match Dusty's.

He backed away a little and sighed "I'm sorry Darlin', it's just I got jealous. After that little show out there it got to me. I know it shouldn't have but it did"

I sighed and shook my head slightly as I wrapped my arms against his neck as his went around my waist "Cody, you know I love you. I'm your girlfriend, not Randal's. I'm yours. That was entertainment. And only entertainment. I promise."

He nodded and smiled a little before leaning down and kissing my cheek "I know Lydian. I know. I love you too. I just need some sense knocked into me sometimes.

I smirked "That's why I'm here"

I leaned up and kissed his cheek as he chuckled and nodded, agreeing with me.

We finally separated and I went to get my bag as he did the same.

Once I got into my locker room my phone buzzed as he texted me but his text shocked me.

MrBoss: You wanted to know who was my inside man? Well Ms. Cena. It's a Colby Lopez. Seth Rollins. My inside man is an architect. And you are speaking with the man who gave him the blueprints

I was shocked as I felt my face paled.

Out of everyone, the person I least expected was Seth Rollins.

I felt myself smirk slightly as all the pieces started falling into place and everything started to make sense.

The reason he knew the SHIELD's every move was because he had a man on the inside.

He didn't have a crystal ball, he couldn't predict the future, he was just a very smart man, with a very smart plan and connections everywhere.

I smirked as he sent another message with Seth's number.

I quickly added his contact and texted him.

QueenLydia: Hello Mr. Lopez. This is Lydian and it looks like you're the inside man

I packed my bag as I waited for his response and it soon came.

TheArchitect: Why Hello Lydian, and you are correct. I am his inside man and it looks like you are the Queen who is picking apart The Authority

QueenLydia: Yes I am. And what did you mean by you know exactly what you are gonna do?

TheArchitect: Vince has added you to our TLC match. It's now 3 on 2 and it will be announced that if we win, you Ms. Cena will join the SHIELD

QueenLydia: How did you know I was a Cena?

TheArchitect: Who else?

I rolled my eyes and packed my phone into my pocket as I grabbed my bag and made my way out of my locker room down the dark isolated hallway.

Once I finally made it to the parking lot I walked over to Cody who was looking around for me.

I kissed his cheek as he relaxed slightly and hugged me as we hopped into the car.

My phone buzz as Cody started the car and I pulled it out to see Seth had texted me.

TheArchitect: Before I forget, me, Ambrose and Reigns have to 'accidentally' run into you at the gym. I'll make sure The Authority is their and so are fans. Make sure Punk is their along with Cena and Bryan

QueenLydia: I'm guessing this was his plan so okay, but remember, I don't work for you Lopez

TheArchitect: Not yet Ms. Cena, not yet

I stared at the message in confusion before pocketing my phone as me and Cody started he drive to the hotel.

Word Count: 1074 Words

So Seth Rollins is the inside man.

Now all we need to know is......who is the man behind he plan? Who is the evil genius trying to take down The Authority?

Keep Reading For The Next Reveal!