✔️Chapter 14: What Was That?

Chapter 14: What Was That?

Monday Night Raw
Off Air
Backstage:
Lydian's POV:

Once I made it backstage I sighed before making the walk to my locker room.

Every person I passed who I knew tried to stop me and ask what happened but I ignored every single one of them.

Once I finally made it to my locker room I just collapsed on the couch in exhaustion as I held my neck in pain.

Every time with that RKO.

I pulled out my phone as it rang and I saw it was him.

(Bold- Unknown Caller)
(Bold and Curved- Lydian)

Yes Sir?

You did good out there Ms. Cena. I must say, you had everyone very confused on your actions

First, thank you Sir. And I did what you asked.

Yes you did. Now, Mr. Danielson will be facing him at Night Of Champions. They think you have been taken out of the equation for awhile, so after SmackDown tomorrow, you must stay hidden for awhile Ms. Cena

But why Sir?

They need to think the threat is vanished. Because they have never been afraid before like they are with you. Let Bryan handle Orton and let the hounds play around with the rest of the roster for awhile. I need you to take off until after Survivor Series Ms. Cena

Wait......So basically until December huh?

Yes Ms. Cena. It all has been going according to plan and we need to continue. I was right about The SHIELD correct?

Yes you were Sir. Which reminds me, what answer do I give them?

You don't give them an answer. Ask Mr. McMahon for time off until after Survivor Series. During that time we will talk more about what the next steps are.

Yes Sir......Do you have an inside man within the Authority?

Very perceptive Ms. Cena. I do. He is one of the people you least suspect. You'll know eventually.

How long will we need to do this plan?

Until the Authority is no longer in power Ms. Cena. Now you should go talk to Mr. McMahon and get home.

Yes Sir. Have a goodnight

You too Lydian

*Call Ended*

I quickly changed out of my ring gear into jeans, a random t shirt and my combat boots before slipping on my leather jacket and packing my bags.

Once they were packed I quickly slithered my way to Vince's office before knocking slightly.

Once he said come in I walked in and made sure the door was shut.

"What can I do for you Lydian?" Vince asked as he was going through some papers.

I faked a smile as I spoke "I would like time off until after Survivor Series. My storyline isn't gonna go anywhere for right now so I think it would help if I disappear for awhile"

He sighed and glanced up "Okay Lydian. Take the time off. I'll tell Hunter and Steph. Enjoy. Text me a week before you want to return"

I sent him a small smile before dragging my bags behind me as I made my way out of the arena.