✔️Chapter 27: Girl Time

Chapter 27: Girl Time

Monday Night Raw
Main Event
Randy Orton (w/Lydia Rose and The SHIELD) Vs. Daniel Bryan
Ending Of Match
Third Person's POV:

Bryan clotheslined Orton to the floor in front of Lydia Rose.

She crouched down and checked to make sure he was okay before helping him back into the ring.

Bryan ran at Orton but was met with a backbreaker instead.

Soon enough Orton hit his opponent with a hanging DDT.

Orton pinned him but only got a 2 Count.

Eventually Bryan powered through and set Orton up for the knee, starting his Yes! Chants.

Orton knew trouble was coming so when Bryan ran at him, he did the only thing he could.

He hit an uppercut to Bryan's crotch, cashing the disqualification for himself as he ref rang the bell before heading to check on Bryan.

Lydia grabbed his titles and helped Randy up the ramp as he leaned on her for support as they watched the hounds surround the ring.

Randy and Lydia smirked but their smirks fell when the lights went out.

The lights came back on and the SHIELD were laid out on the ground with CM Punk, John Cena and Daniel Bryan standing in the middle of the ring with kendo sticks in hand.

Lydia shook her head at her friend as CM Punk stared at her.

CM Punk grabbed a mic.

Punk: Lydia, I've been meaning to ask this since last night but you seem to be hiding from me. What in the hell are you doing with him?!

Lydia rolled her eyes and turned to walk backstage when John Cena grabbed a mic and his words made her freeze in her tracks.

Cena: Lydia, little sis......What are you doing with Randy and The Authority?

The WWE Universe and the announcers were shocked into silence as Lydia Rose shook her head and walked backstage as Randy stood back in shock as Raw went off the air.
***********************************************
1 Hour Later
Lydia's Hotel Room
Lydian's POV:

I smacked Saraya upside the head and snatched my controller back from her.

Me, Saraya, Nikki, Brie, April, Nattie and Lana decided to have a girls night and since I refused to go to a club we are in my hotel room playing the Xbox.

We were currently playing WWE 2K14.

We were doing a Hell In A Cell Fatal-Four Way.

April was Phil of course, Saraya was Hunter, I was Eddie Guerrero and Brie was Bryan.

Lana, Nattie and Nikki were painting each other's nails as they watched us play for awhile.

And then we got on the conversation of boys.

"So Lydian.......what's going on with you and Randy? Or what about you and The SHIELD?" Nattie questioned making me roll my eyes as April paused the game and everyone stared at me.

"Nothing. Me and Randal are friends, best friends. Me and the guys are friends as well, we aren't together" I said with another roll of my eyes.

Lana looked hesitant as she spoke "Well do you like any of them? I don't mean to intrude......but we heard what happened with Cody"

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists around the controller before taking a deep breath and facing the girls "I'm fine. Me and Cody are done. I don't know who he is, but the boy I grew up with, my best friend, he isn't their. And about the hounds.......If I'm being honest? Colby is really hot"

"Who's Colby?" Lana asked as Saraya smacked her upside the head.

"Obviously it's Rollins. His name is Colby Lopez. Ambrose is Jon Good and Reigns is Joe Anao'i. And yes. Yes he is. What about Joe or Jon?" She asked with excitement.

I took a minute to think about her question.

I shrugged "All three are hot, but I mean we are surrounded by hot guys 300+ days a year, you know? Theirs bound to be some attraction sooner or later. Joe.....he's really sweet and I love when he calls me babygirl. Colby I can relate to a lot and he always tries to make me laugh. Jon is playful and passionate and is really the one to go to for meaningful convo's"

They looked shocked and nodded before changing the subject but my mind was stuck on my boys.

I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat.

Group Chat: Hounds+Queen

QueenLydia: Hiya guys

RomanEmpire: Hey babygirl, are you still with the girls?

QueenLydia: Yep, sadly :/

LunaticAmbrose: Y sadly?

Colby-Jack: Aren't they your best friends?

QueenLydia: Don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but all they ever wanna talk about is their boyfriends/husbands

LunaticAmbrose: OMG! Have you seen Jason today? He is like totally hotttt

Colby-Jack: Please, just stop

LunaticAmbrose: Whatever. But Lydia, u know we are always here. We consider you one of our best friends

QueenLydia: So do I. And no matter what anyone says, I'd never regret that choice

I sat my phone down and turned back to the girls.

The rest of the night was pretty much just boring talks and hanging out with my friends.

When Nikki brought out the wine we all drank until we couldn't, and everything became a blur.

Word Count: 882 Words