✔️Chapter 25: Tables, Ladders, Chairs, Injuries and Drama

TLC
December 15th, 2013
Off Air
Lydian's POV:

I slipped on my leather jacket and laced my boots before texting the guys.

Group Chat: Hounds+Queen
Includes: Colby-Jack, LunaticAmbrose, QueenLydia and SamoanBeast

QueenLydia: Hiya, are you guys dressed?

SamoanBeast: Me and Rollins are ready to go, don't know where Ambrose is

QueenLydia: Imma go find him, brb

Colby-Jack: Be careful

I slid my phone in my boot before walking out of my locker room and down the vacant hallway.

I drifted into catering but kept searching as Jonathan wasn't there.

I hummed a random tune under my breath as I finally saw Jonathan leaning against a crate down a dark hallway.

I jogged over to him as he glanced up and looked shocked to see me.

He sent me a small smile as I sat down on top of the crate.

"Hey Lydia, what's up?" He questioned

I shrugged "Hey Jon, nothing much, bored and was looking for you."

He stared at me in confusion "Why were you looking for me?"

"I don't know, just really wanted someone to talk to I guess" I said with a sigh as chose to stare at the wall in front of us.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before Jonathan spoke.

"You know Lydia, you should really talk to him after your match tonight. I know you're afraid that he will not want you anymore, not love you anymore but if that boy has any sense in that head of his, then he will still love you and he will still want you. Only a fool would let you go Lydian, you're one of a kind. And ignoring all your friends?" I was about to interrupt but he held up a hand to silence me.

He grimaced a little "I get it Lydia, I get it trust me I do. You feel betrayed. You feel like you can't trust them anymore because when emotions flare, they've said stuff they probably don't mean and during times like these they try not to pick a side. I get it okay, why do you think I only have a few friends? Orton, yeah he's a washed up old sellout who'll do anything for Hunter, but maybe that's why you should stay friends. Because he needs someone like you to knock some sense into his thick skull. For Ziggler, Mysterio, Ryder and Sheamus, they are dumb okay? They are dumb, but they are still hurt. You want to forgive them. And you are avoiding Miz, Punk and Lee because you want to distance yourself so you don't hurt anyone. Well you'll just end up hurting yourself. Now.....The Rhodes brothers, I'm gonna bite my tongue with them because I know you'll bite my head off, so just......try and talk to them about it. Don't lose the people you look at as family over a bunch of bullshit that shouldn't even be bullshit Lydia"

With that he gave my shoulder a pat and walked away, leaving me staring open mouthed after him.

He may be a Lunatic, but he sure as hell just made a lot of sense.

I checked the time and decided I'd talk to my friends after our match, which just happened to be next.

I hurried to the entrance where Phil was waiting for me with a small smile.

"Are you okay Lydian? I know we haven't gotten the chance to really talk about it, but me and April and Mike are worried about you kiddo" Phil said with concern in his eyes.