✔️Chapter 1: SummerSlam

Chapter 1: SummerSlam
Main Event
John Cena (C) Vs. Daniel Bryan
Guest Ref: Triple H
Ending Of The Match
Third Person's POV:

Triple H counted the pinfall, ringing the bell signaling Daniel Bryan had just won the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship.

Hunter smirked as he raised Bryan's arm as he handed Bryan his belts.

Before either could move Randy Orton's theme played as he ran down the ramp to the ring.

Bryan turned to him but was pulled back and pedigreed by Triple H.

Randy ran in the ring and Hunter immediately rung the bell.

Triple H counted the pin, once again ringing the bell as Randy Orton was declared the new WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion.

Randy and Hunter smirked before continuing the beatdown on an already fallen Daniel Bryan.

John Cena appeared and tried to help Bryan but was no use.

Both Hunter and Randy's eyes widened in fear as Battle Scars By NightCore erupted around the arena.

Everyone recognized the theme as a figure ran down the ramp and full speed in jeans, a CM Punk hoodie and combat boots.

The figure slipped in the ring before tackling Randy Orton at full force.

Getting in some hard punches before Hunter pulled the figure away, the figure turned their attention to him.

The figure clotheslined him out of nowhere before hitting him with a punt, Randy Orton's punt to be specific.

The figure turned to Randy as he slowly stood up making the figure smirk under the hood.

The figure hit Randy with his own move, an RKO with a little twist to add more pain, more commonly known as The Disposal.

Both men down and Daniel Bryan in the corner, the figure grabbed both of Randy's titles and held them up as the figure pushed their hood back, letting it fall to reveal her face.

She smirked as the crowd roared in approval before she dropped the titles and walked over to Bryan.

He stared wide eyed as she held out her hand for him which he hesitantly took.

She helped him up and held his hand as he crowd cheered louder before they shook hands.

Bryan walked backstage as she taunted Orton and Hunter's fallen bodies.

That's until John Cena stood in front of her.

He stared, wide eyed at her as she stared right back but with a glare.

Everyone saw him mouth "Lydia?"

She smirked slightly and nodded to which he smiled a little.

He held out his hand for her to shake it and she laughed before unexpectedly kicking his hand away before hitting him with an Enziguri.

As he laid on the mat she took the opportunity to put him into her signature submission, Devil's Clutch.

You could here John Cena graining in pain as she tightened her hold before letting him go and rolling out of the ring, with both of Orton's titles on her shoulders.

She walked backstage as John Cena, Triple H and Randy Orton stared after her in shock.
*************************************************
Backstage
Lydian's POV: