•~• Some Day •~•

So, it's been quite some time... I am so sorry for the wait! I honestly thought writing the sequel would be so much quicker, but here we are, exactly three years to the day since I uploaded the first one, and still no sequel in sight...

Untill now!

It took me three years to write the first one, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised the sequel took me so long. If I'm honest, it still isn't quite finished yet.

But let's not keep you waiting any longer! I know it's been a difficult year for everyone, so if Beca, Chloe and I can lift anyone's spirits then why shouldn't we?

So, without further ado, I would like to announce that the sequel to Every Day, can now be found on my profile!

The first chapter will go live this evening and new chapters will be uploaded regularly.

This new story follows the girls in their new lives after the traumas they faced in the previous book. Fingers crossed it's worth the wait!

I hope you enjoy it, and thank you so much for sticking with me during this long writing process!

I am incredibly grateful and do not deserve any of you.

You're all aca-awesome!

😘

•~•~•~•~•

"Life just never seems to go our way. The second things feel settled something else happens to change it all again."

"Don't you think life will ever work out for us?"

"Some day."

•~•~•~•~•

Two years since Fat Amy found Beca.

Two years since Beca found Chloe.

Two years since the start of the rest of their lives.

But still nothing feels secure. 

Can Beca and Chloe survive the constant obstacles appearing to bring them apart all over again?

Or will they be forced to constantly relive their past?

There's only on way to get through it.

Together.

•~•~•~•~•

"I can't believe it. I can't believe this is happening. Again. I don't deserve this, this life."

"You have to believe it. We're too late to do anything about it now. This is our life. And there's nothing you can do to change that."

•~•~•~•~•