Visiting his mom

You knew Todoroki would go and visit his mother frequently. You've only seen her in a few pictures when he was younger and heard about her from conversations. Which was rarely because the topic of his mother was very sensitive.

You knew about the abuse, the scar, and the breakdown. When Todoroki first told you this story you were more upset at Endeavor than before for putting him and his mother through hell. But out of all of the tragedy, you really wanted to meet his mother.

One day, you were watching TV when Todoroki came down the stairs dressed for the day.

"(y/n)." He said getting your attention.

"Yes Shouto?"

"Mom wants to meet you."

You quickly sat up from the couch and turned the TV off.

"S-she does?"

"Yes, she actually brought you up in a conversation the last time I saw her and she's been wanting to see you."

"When can I see her?"

"Later."

"Later? Like, today later?" You asked.

"Mmhm. I'll let you know when we're going to leave." He said while going into the kitchen to make something to eat.

The following day

You and Todoroki pulled up at the hospital. After checking in with reception, Todoroki lead down the hall and was silent the whole way there. You were thinking of what to say to her, and you didn't know how she was gonna react.

"This is it." Todoroki said. You stopped in front of the door that said; Mrs. Todoroki "Are you gonna come in?" He asked. You shook your head. "I don't want to scare her, you go in first." You said. He just shrugged and knocked on the door before entering.

You heard talking between the two when you slowly walked in the room where his mother was living. You looked over Todoroki's shoulder catching a glimpse of his mom.

She had snow white hair, pale skin, and she had a tired yet gentle look in her eyes. She looked in your direction and your eyes met.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend (y/n)." Todoroki said gesturing you over towards her. You took a seat next to the bed she was sitting on and you were face to face with the mother of your beloved.

She reached her hand out and took yours, they were so soft. "Shouto, she's beautiful." Todoroki just gave a smile.

"I'm Rei, it's so good to finally meet you." She said.

"It's nice to meet you too." Todoroki took a seat next to you. It was a nice, peaceful visit.