He gets caught cheating

"I can't believe you Shoto, how could you do this?" You asked with disbelief in your voice. 

"(Y/n), I'm sorry." Todoroki says. "It's just...you've been so busy with work lately."

"So that's your excuse? I knew you were acting strange lately but I never thought you could do this, I thought you were different."

"I didn't mean for things to go this far (y/n), I swear to you. But it's not what it seems."

"It's not what it seems?! How could you watch three fucking episodes of Castlevania Season 3 without me!?" You threw your hands up in the air.

"I couldn't help myself, I couldn't find anything else to watch." 

"There's like 60 other animes on Netflix, you've could've watched Inuyasha or something!"

(A/n: Fun fact, Inuyasha was my very first anime crush when I was growing up, he still is😍💓) 

"Netflix only has two seasons of Inuyasha and you know it!" Todoroki defends himself.

"That's not the point. You're a binge cheater!" 

"(y/n), I swear to you I'm not a binge cheater."

You crossed your arms. "Three episodes, Shoto." 

Shoto sighs and walks towards you. "Baby, could you please forgive me. I'll never to it again."

You just kept glaring at him.

"(y/n), please. I love you." He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the sweet spot on your neck.

"F-fine...I can't stay mad at you for long anyway." You puffed out.

He just gave you his signature smile. You giggled and pinched his cheek. "You're lucky you're cute."

"So am I forgiven?" He asked.

"Yeah, but if you binge-cheat again, I'll delete your profile and I'm changing the password." You threatened.

"I won't do it again. I swear on my father's grave."

"....He's still alive."

"I know." Shoto shrugs.

"Meh, works for me. Now go make me some food." You say while giving him a light slap on the ass.

~~~

I didn't feel like writing, But writing is my drug so wht the Hell, I might come back sooner.

This was originally supposed to be for April fools but I was still pissed off.