Redemption

Okay, hear me out. I know what I said about the Redemption arc in my last post. But people once in a while still get on my back about me still writing Endeavor as the bad character in most of my books...But anyways, Eat on this.

~~~

Shoto has just arrived home from work. He lets out a tired groan as he closed the door behind him. "(y/n), I'm home." He called out. When he entered the kitchen, he saw it was filled with baked goods.

If he didn't know any better, he would've mistaken the house for a bakery.

He spotted you stirring a bowl of brownie mix that was resting on your swollen tummy. "Hi, Shoto." You greet happy while eating some brownie batter.

He smiles and kisses you on the cheek. "How are you feeling?" He asked before kissing your pregnant belly.

"Hungry, I've been baking all day. But I'm still hungry." You say.

You were nearly eight months pregnant, and you been having the oddest cravings. Pickles and baked goods. 

"Is this what you've been doing all day?" He asked.

"Well, that and sleeping, and I was watching Silent Voice again."

"(y/n), you know it makes you cry." He says.

Then you suddenly started crying. "She just wanted to be friends, Shoto."

Your husband places a cookie in your mouth to calm you down.

"It's okay." Then he heard the buzzer for the washing machine. "You're doing laundry, too? I told you I'd take care of it when I come home."

"I know, but you always be so tired, so I thought I'd knock it out of the way." You say while sitting the bowl down.

"Wait a second, are you nesting?" He asked.

You scoffed. "Don't be silly. I'm not nesting."

Shoto crossed his arms. "Funny, because you're never this active unless I bribe you with food."

You stopped what you were doing. "Okay! Okay! But I can't help myself. This damn baby is making me be...productive." You shuddered at the word. 

Shoto chuckled. "It's alright."

"Says you, you don't have a tiny person sleeping on your bladder. Speaking of...I have to pee, watch the oven." You waddled to the bathroom.

Shoto shakes his head and laughs quietly. 

Later that night, You were laying in bed in your Totoro pajamas while Shoto was taking off his clothes, getting ready to take a shower.

"See, this is how I ended up carrying our offspring." You say watching him undress.

He turns around. "Hey now, you put in just as much effort as I did."

"Since you want to point fingers, I'm going to bed before the baby makes me get up to pee again." You say but then you sit back up.

"Sho-sho..."

"Yeah?" He calls while turning on the shower.

"Um, see there's this dish I want to make, it's your mom's recipe but it's at the house."

"You're not planning on going there are you?" Shoto asked.

"Just to grab the recipe and that's it, why?"

"You know why." He says.

"Sho, he'll probably be at work or something. It shouldn't be such a huge thing." You say.