Closeted!Todoroki x Male!Reader

Happy pride month!! 😀🏳️‍🌈💕

Trigger Warning: Some offensive/trigger words (Just for plot though)

"I had a lot of fun Todoroki." You said as you two came back from the movies. "I had a lot of fun too." He said with a soft smile on his face. "I especially like the part when you grabbed onto my arm when you got scared." 

"Hey, I didn't get scared. I was just caught off guard." You protested. Todoroki chuckles and rubs your thumb across your hand. "Who knew a nun could be so scary." Todoroki said.

"Tell me about it." You sighed. "I wonder if Child's play gonna be any scarier."   

It was a couple of seconds of silence while you two walked hand in hand enjoying each other's company. It wasn't until you guys stop at a street corner, you guys stop at this street corner every day. One way leads to your house, and the other leads to Todoroki's house. 

"I'll text you later tonight." Todoroki said. You gave a nod and took a deep breath. "Alright. You get home safe."

"Some to you." You and Todoroki shared a kiss and went your separate ways.    

You and Todoroki were a couple. You two been together for almost three months. But you guys were dating on the down low. Your parents already knew you were gay since you came out to them, but you never told them that you had a boyfriend.

Todoroki was closeted, and you knew why. And that was also the reason why you never told your parents because they would want to meet Todoroki and Endeavor would lose his shit. 

You and Todoroki were protecting each other from his abusive trash father. 

You finally made your way home. "Anybody home?" You called out. "In the kitchen." Your mom called. "Hi mom." 

"Hey, don't I get a greeting, love?" 

"Hi momma." You told your other mom.

( A/n: If you prefer two dads, or a regular mom and dad, I'm cool with that. Whatever makes you guys comfortable)

  "How was your time at the movies?" You first mother asked. "It was fun." You said while plopping on the couch. 

"Are you hungry, your mom is almost done with dinner." Your other mom asked you. "I'll take a plate, is it alright if I take it to my room?" You asked.

Your moms exchanged looks but they were okay with it. "Fine, but you bring that plate down once you're down with it young man." Your mother said while handing you your plate. 

"Okay." You take your plate and make your way up to your room, closing the door behind you. You got into more comfortable clothes and started to eat. After a few bites of food, you grabbed your phone from the charger and sent a text to Todoroki that you got home okay.

You placed your phone on the bed and went to put your plates in the kitchen since you were already done eating. Once you put your plate in the sink, you saw your moms snuggling on the couch watching a movie. "If I don't come back down later, goodnight." You told them. 

"Goodnight, love you." They both said in unison. And with that, you went back up the stairs in your room. You unlocked your phone and saw that Todoroki has already texted back.

You were thinking about whether you should call or text him back. You missed his voice but at the same time, you didn't want to cause any suspicion. So you just texted him back.

Y/n: Wht are u doin' now?

Ice Prince: Just laying down

Y/n: Same