Wings -- Part 2

Requested By; MakaMarie

~~~

You wheeled your way back into the classroom where some of the others were either having lunch or just chilling.

You rolled back to your seat and rest your head in your arms. "What is troubling you, Mon Ami?"

You looked up meeting Ayoama's curious eyes. "It's nothing." You say.

"Are people being mean because of your legs?" He asked.

"I just overheard a few comments and they kinda got to me." You shrugged.

"Aww, honey.~" He gently rubs your back.

"You know what makes me feel better?" He asked.

"What?" You asked.

"Eating delicious food!~ Come join me!" He pushes you towards his desk where he was having a fancy lunch.

Long story short, you felt better after having some food and Sis was your new best friend.

The day was over with and everyone was making their way home when Todoroki stopped you. "Hey (y/n), can I walk you home?" He offered.

"Sure." You say. Todoroki offered to push your chair so you wouldn't get tired too soon. After telling him where you live, you both arrived and you took out your key.

"Would you like to come in?" You offered.

"Alright." Todoroki shrugged. You both entered the house. "Make yourself comfortable." You say as you wheeled your way into the kitchen.

Todoroki takes a seat on the couch, and that's when felt Lucky-Suki brushed up against his his leg. "Oh, Hello there." Todoroki says while looking down at her.

"Suki, don't bother our guest." You say why coming back into the living room. "She's fine. She's very cute by the way." Todoroki says.

"Thank you, as you can see she's very friendly." You say while handing Todoroki a bottle of water.

Todoroki nods. "Thank you for walking me home, Todoroki." You say. "It's nothing, but I do have a question."

"What is it?"

"Were people teasing you earlier?" He asked.

"It happens, you think I'd be used to it by now. It's just...well...they doubted me of being a hero." You say.

"Because you can't...use your legs?"

You give a nod. "You don't have to answer but, how did....how did it happen?"

"I was in a car accident and I was paralyzed from the waist down. It was...the most horrific moment of my life." You say while looking down at your hands.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine." Todoroki says. Lucky-Suki gives out a sympathetic purr.

"I just...don't want what happened to me to be a roadblock of becoming a hero. Honestly, my accident was the reason why I want to become a hero."

Todoroki places a hand on yours and for the first time, you saw him smile. It was a small smile but it was a smile. You couldn't help but smile back, with a tint of blush on your cheeks.

Just then Todoroki looks at his watch. "I'm sorry, but I must be going." He says while getting up.

"I understand. My brothers will be home any minute anyway."

"Brothers?"

"Yeah."

"As in you have more than one?"

"Four." You say.

"I...I see." Todoroki says.

"You don't have to be scared...well...Gladio can get a little carried away." You say mainly to yourself.

"Uh, we'll have to pick this up another time (y/n) I have to go." Todoroki goes to open the door when he saw four guys dressed in black open the door.

"Oh, Hello..." Todoroki says quietly.

Part 3 is where we see (y/n)'s quirk. I just wanted to get the storyline out of the way.

Stay safe 🙏🏽