Vampire!Todoroki x reader

This is a Todoroki x reader book in the making so...here's a lil taste of 'I prefer the dark'  

18th Century

You lived in a small religious village in the woods. You went to church on Sunday with your mother and father and lived a peaceful life. Everybody knew everybody and things almost seemed to run in an order. Then men worked and the women did chores, children played and so on.

Although everything seemed to be fine, there was the fact that a monster lived in the mountains. What type of monster? A vampire. A vampire king would come and terrorize your village.

He would take the taxes every other month in exchange for peace and protection. It wasn't fair but the Vampire king had great power.

~~~~~

One day, you were out back doing the laundry. As you were putting the fresh clean clothes on the wire, you looked up and saw the forest in the mountains when you heard your mother's voice. The back door was open, so you could hear part of the conversation.

"What do we do? The tax collectors come tommorrow...and if we don't."

"Don't worry about it none, I'll take care of it." You heard your father say.

You had no clue what your father mean by 'taking care of it' but it didn't sound good at all.

The next morning

"(y/n), get up." Your father said. You sat up in your bed and yawned. "What's going on?" You asked.

"N-nothing. Just get dressed...dress in something white." He said and left.

After bathing, you slipped on the white dress.

"Dad is acting weird." You said. You then put on your cross chain and pinned up your hair.

You looked out the window seeing that the sky was a gloomy grey. It wasn't dark but it wasn't sunny either.

You came down the stairs when you heard the knock at the door.

"Where is she?" You heard a gruff male's voice.

Your father turned around and saw you standing by the stairway. "Dad, what's going on?"

You said looking back at the men and your father with a guilty look on his face while your mother was weeping at the table.

"(y/n)...I sold you to the vampire king, Endeavor."

"What?! You sold me?!"

You turned to your mom and ran towards her. "Momma! It's not true is it?!"

Your mother just hugged you tightly and kissed the top of your head.

"(y/n), I'm sorry!" Your father called. You didn't believe a word he said.

The first male with spiky red hair pried you away from your mother as you cried out. "Let go of me! Let me go!" You kicked and thrashed.

"How could you sell our only daughter!" Your mother yelled at your father. He was only thinking of himself.

"You won't be needing this." The ash blonde boy said while snatching the chain from around your neck and placing it in your father's hand.

"Consider this as a payment of your debt, old man." The ash blonde boy said. "People like you make me sick."

He then ties your wrists behind your back with rope and grabbed onto your arm while the redhead boy did the same with the other. "Let's go, sweetheart."

They urged you out the house as you turned to look at your father one last time. "I'll never forgive you. As long as I live, I'll never forgive you!" You spat.