Kidnapped

Thank you to ShanaFanfictions for giving me this idea prompt ❤ 

You just got done with a 5 hour shift from work and you wanted nothing more but to get into your sweatpants and binge watch your favorite show. It was Friday and you didn't work on weekends which made it even better. 

"Shoto, I'm home." You said once you entered the house. You took your shoes off at the door and went into the living room and plopped on the couch. You didn't get a response, Todoroki is normally quiet so it didn't seem off to you. 

"I had such a long day at work. Are you even at home?" You called out. You didn't get a response once again.

You heard a sound come from the kitchen like something was knocked over, suddenly you got a weird feeling. And that's when you realized you weren't alone in the house. 

You grabbed the bat that was by the door and your phone so you could call for help once you were safe. You weren't gonna go down without a fight, but then you thought that it could be more than one person in the house. You quickly slipped on your shoes and started to walk backwards towards the door so they couldn't catch you from behind. 

"H-hey Shoto, I forgot to pick up some dryer sheets from the store." You opened the door and then all of a sudden you were struck across the head and you were out like a light.

"She thought she could outsmart us." 

"Well...it almost worked."

"Shut up!"

"Good work. You idiots! What if someone saw us?!"

"Enough, let's get her out of here before he gets home."

3 Hours later

 "What a long day." Todoroki sighed as he arrived home. "Maybe (y/n)'s home, and I can take her out to a nice dinner." He said to himself.

He entered the house and removed his shoes. "(y/n), my love are you home?" He asked. 

He looked around the house but saw no sign of you. Once he entered the kitchen, he noticed that the jar of coffee was on the ground. "Huh." He picked it up and placed it back on the counter. 

Just as he was about to leave the kitchen, he noticed that the kitchen door was unlocked. "That's weird, she usually comes in through the front door."

"(Y/n)." He called again as he entered the living room again. He looked at the coffee table and saw an iPad sitting there with a sticky note that says; "Play me" written on it. 

"Play me." Todoroki reads. He takes off the sticky note and presses the play button on the iPad. That's when a video of you appeared. Blindfolded, tied to a chair and duct tape slapped across your mouth. It was clearly shown that you were beaten, and you were trying to break free while your muffled yells could be heard.

Todoroki was in complete horror at what he was seeing. 

"Hello Pro Hero Shoto, we have something of yours." It was clearly Tomrua's voice. The camera was now facing both him and Dabi.

"Yes Shoto, and she's quite the fighter. Too bad she needed to be tamed." Dabi chuckles. 

Shoto growls as his grip tightened on the device slightly cracking the edges of the screen. 

"Meet us at the location written on the back of the device and come alone at midnight. Listen to our instructions or Shigaraki here might take matters into his own hands if you're getting the picture. Don't keep us waiting." Then the video went off.

Todoroki was engulfed with rage. He threw the iPad against the wall as he screamed out in anger. 

He grabbed his shoes and rushed out of the door and into his car. He made it to the other side of town and parked at the Hero Agency and rushed inside. 

"Midoriya! Midoriya!" He rushed into the office out of breath. 

"Todoroki? What's going on?" Deku asked concerned about how his friend was acting so distraught. 

"They got her! They got her! They're gonna kill her!" He was hysterical.

"Who's they?!" Deku said trying to get a straight answer from Todoroki. 

"They took (y/n)! Dabi! He's got (y/n)!" He gave Deku the cracked iPad and he played the ransom video. 

"What do they want?"

"They just said they wanted me! But it could be a trap, but I need to save her, I'm running out of time!" Todoroki gripped onto his hair. 

"Okay okay, Todoroki. We're gonna get her back, but I need you to focus." Deku said trying to calm his friend. 

Todoroki pulls himself together and nods. "How are we gonna do this?"

"We can't go in blind. We need to come in with a plan...most importantly, we can't do this alone." Deku pulls out his phone and waited for the other line to pick up. 

"I need your help."

To be continued....