Wings -- Part 1

Requested By; MakaMarie

The reader is paralyzed from the waist down, but she's more powerful than she looks. She is also bullied/belittled because of her situation of being wheelchair-bound

Side note; Some of the characters' characteristics were altered for the one-shot, If this is gonna bother you --- Kick rocks

~~~~

"Today's the day, Lucky-Suki, Today I'm going to Class 1-A." You tell your cat as you were getting ready for school. The Simame ragdoll cat meows in response as she sat on your bed. 

After you were finished, you got into your chair and made your way to school.

You were more than excited to go to UA High school, and you were surprised that they accepted your transfer.

You arrived at the school and got your schedule and other stuff and made your way towards Homeroom. 

"Wow, these doors are like the ones from Cinderella."

Inside the class 

"Alright everyone, If I can have your attention, we're gonna have a new student joining us so act like *Deep sigh* yourselves." Aizawa says.

Then he goes to open the door so you can come in, all eyes were on you. Usually, you didn't like eyes were on you, but under the circumstances, you were too excited to even care and or notice.

 "This is (y/n) (l/n)."

"Hello, it's nice to be joining you guys." You say simply.

"It's nice for you to join us (y/n), there's a seat ready for you already." Aizawa says.

"Thank you." You started to make your way towards the empty seat. 

"Here, let me help you." Deku gets up and offers a hand. 

"Thank you." You say quietly. 

"I'm Izuku, by the way." He says quietly while escorting you to your desk.

"Nice to meet you." Once you were situated, Deku takes his seat.

"They just let anyone in this school now." Bakugou grunts.

"That's not nice Kacchan, you shouldn't be rude to them on their first day." Deku says while opening his book.

Class was over and it was time for lunch, and since Iida was class president he volunteered to escort you to the cafeteria.

"Would you like a tour of the school when we have a free period?" He asked. 

"Sure, that sounds nice." You say.

"Well, here we are. I'll be around if you need any assistance." Iida says.

You got your food, but you were having a bit of trouble multitasking without trying to spill your food.

"I can help with that." You looked up seeing Shoji.

You laughed nervously. "Thank you, normally I'm not this helpless."

Shoji smiles behind his mask and grabs both yours and his food with both hands and held out another hand for you to shake. 

"Hi, I'm Mezo Shoji." You take his hand. "Hi, nice to meet you." You say.

"Hero course, huh?" Shoji says while starting a conversation.

"Yeah, I'm excited."

"May I ask what kind of quirk you have?"

"It's called Winter Fairy."

"Huh, so now there are two people who have ice powers."

"Who else has it?"

"Todoroki." Shoji uses his extra hand to point to the peppermint boy quietly eating his soba noodles.

"He's cute." You say.

Shoji chuckles and hands you your food. You couldn't help but notice a few stares, now it started to make you uneasy.

"I think people are staring at me." You mumble.

"I don't think so, maybe they're staring at me." Shoji says while trying to make you feel better.

He showed you what he could do with his limbs, entertaining you in the process.

"Do you know what her quirk is?" Ochaco asked Iida.

Iida shakes his head. "It wasn't brought up."

"Hm, I wonder what it could be. Maybe she can control plants, or read minds, I wonder." Ochaco says while tapping her chin.

"Yeah me too." Deku says. 

Todoroki quietly gets up from his seat and makes his way over towards your table.

"I'm Todoroki." He says while taking a seat on the other side of you.

"Hi." You say.

"Well, I'm gonna let you two talk. I'll see you later (y/n)." Shoji says while clearing his spot.

"I heard you have ice powers." You say.

"Yeah, Ice and fire. What about you?"

"Ice also, but I call it Winter fairy." You say.

Todoroki nods. "I have something for you." He gives you a carton of strawberry milk. "It's my favorite, I thought you might like it."

You placed the straw in the carton and take a sip. "It's pretty good." 

"Would you like to go for a walk?" Then Todoroki paused. "I...I mean do you want to go for a stroll...no no that's not what I meant...do you want to um you know...?" He asked while trying to look for the appropriate word.

"Sure, I'll go on a walk with you." You say.

Todoroki mentally sighs out of relief that he didn't offend you. He gets up from his chair and you followed him, but he was a few feet ahead of you.

"Hey, Todoroki could you slow down a little please." 

"Oh, right...sorry about that." He goes back towards you. 

As you two walked together, Todoroki heard a few laughs as he went by.

"How's she supposed to be a hero if she's stuck to that chair?"

"What's she gonna do, toss herself on people?"

"She can't even keep up."

Todoroki arched his brow at some of the comments he heard. "Honestly, who laughs at someone for being a handicap?" 

Apparently, a lot of people. 

"You know Todoroki, I think I'm just gonna head back to the classroom, I'm not really up for a walk." You suddenly say.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." You say in a low mumble.

"I can walk you back if you like." He offered.

"No, it's okay...I can do it myself." You turned your chair around and made your way down the hall by yourself.

"I thought this wasn't gonna happen again..."

Part 2 coming up, stay safe 🙏🏽