Tea+Vent+Update

Hello everyone, my lovelies, my sistas, and brothers, my Potato clan. 🥔

It is now July and I have a few announcements and updates. 

First off, if you guys didn't know, on June 29th, I've Officially turned 20 years old...but I still look baby af, I'm not complaining though.

You guys, I had gotten a freaking turntable for my birthday!! I'm so freaking happy, I went straight to the store and Bought A Queen vinyl and I play it everyday!! 

Now I'm waiting for my Bon Jovi vinyl to arrive.

But It's freaking impossible to find a Hamilton vinyl anywhere all of a sudden and I'm going crazy trying to find one for a good price. 

Anyways, I've been doing some thinking and I think I want to start writing Hamilton fanfiction but...I don't really know where to start I need a little help.

The bright side is that the Hamilton fandom isn't as toxic so that's a little bit of stress off my shoulders.

(Biiittttcccchhhhh, Daveed Diggs have no reason to be some damn fine)

~~~

Also, I have been working on "I prefer the dark" a little bit and I was thinking about starting it over for many reasons. But...I'm not because I'm like over sixty chapters in so I might as well finish. I'm just gonna change a few things 

And also, I have been getting some backlash because of certain ships I make. I get people have different ships but you don't have to say it in every fucking chapter that you don't like the ship, it's starting to piss me off. 

I'm a multi-shipper so...yeah.

And I want to get this out of the way. When I do make my ships, I don't make ships just to make them gay, I do it based on emotions and vibes. In my opinion, 'Gay Love' is just straight up Love in my eyes. Hate me if you want to, at this point, I really don't give a Fuck. 

So, now that that's outta the way...

New Story! New Story! New Story!   

I'm currently writing the first few chapters of my New Todoroki x reader story. It's called "Prince in Calvin Klein" and it's a Modern AU/ slice of life story. So, keep a lookout for that story because it'll be out soon once I'm done with updates and such.  

Lastly, I have a Levi x African American!OC that's been out for a few years, but I think I might rewrite some of the chapters cause I wrote it back when I was in 10th grade and I was just randomly writing it to see how far I would get.

But I'm trying to write more Interracial fanfictions and Oneshots, but I'm writing drafts and looking over them to make sure there are no Stereotypes in the passages because I don't want to offend anyone or get the wrong idea. 

Right now, I have a few that are;

 African American!Reader

Caribbean/Jamaican!Reader

Hispanic!Reader 

and a couple more, I have to do my research and such before I publish them though so it might take a while.    

Also, I wanna apologize for the slow updates, I've been feeling lazy and been watching crack videos.

Updates are on the way through so just hang tight, as always

Stay safe 🙏🏽